• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Sorry but that just sounds like bs

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah but Chele most likely isn't scum herself

so town not voting someone doesn't make them confirmed scum

no but that would give us info about Chele, making her town confirmed

Ok, she majjed herself to keep information from town
Unless it’s Evan/Chele, she’s maf
Kinda hoping she isn’t tbh

We’re teammates remember?
But oh yeah, I kinda didn’t think of that so thanks

yea so didn't think you are mafia....

- - - Post Merge - - -

and poe, that makes Vanessa town too

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if Nightmares is indeed scum,

that leaves only Chele, amazon and toads

Nightmares lynched herself? What the ****.... if she is town then that's playing against her win con and should be banned

Nightmares lynched herself? What the ****.... if she is town then that's playing against her win con and should be banned

and if she is mafia, she is protecting her teammate by hammering herself so we do not get information about Chele.

I'm gonna be lynched anyway, what's the point?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not enough people are happy to vote Evan (pretty sure he's scum) so we're gonna lose anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

o no, we were totally winning before nightmares voted!!!!! Bans are ******** anyway and only last a couple of weeks so who gives a ****. I play mafia like twice a year anyway shssnns

I'm gonna be lynched anyway, what's the point?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not enough people are happy to vote Evan (pretty sure he's scum) so we're gonna lose anyway

you would be helping town that's the point even if it means dying....I would not hesitate to be on the lynching block (well i used to be upset about it either mafia or town, especially if i am town) but if my death would mean something, im all for it

you would be helping town that's the point even if it means dying....I would not hesitate to be on the lynching block (well i used to be upset about it either mafia or town, especially if i am town) but if my death would mean something, im all for it

If I die it's game over

Back