• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

if that is your intent, it didnt' really help town..either you got surprised with the mountainous set up as this will break your claim or you are really scum

Lemme put it this way as well
If I was scum, I would know it's mountaneous because of having two goons on my team, thus I would be caught earlier than expected if town realized that
I thought that it was a varient of standard, and claimspace left room for a TP which mafia could conceivibly believe

debate doesn't matter anymore, I got majjed

Toads just ****ing out and end our misery

Yup it's toads/chele

GG folks

- - - Post Merge - - -

GDI toads, you deserve this for fooling us all. Chele kind of doesn't since we should have killed her ages ago but effs whatever. I'm done with this game

First sensible pairing you've come up with since N2 tbh

First sensible pairing you've come up with since N2 tbh

Said the man who townread toads since D1 like the rest of us.

Quit acting like you have some godlike intellect for realizing it's toads when it's far too late to do anything about it :lemon:

*real talk* I am a citizen, ISTG

Chele came in here, then voted, then left

She saw us all saying that it is her and evan, then she was like lemme maj to get some credit.

If I'm scum it's Chele or Bianca as my teammate. But I'm not and again IT DOESN'T MATTER SINCE I'M MAJJED

CLEB END THIS AND TOADS ****ING OUT ALREADY

if it's chele/bianca I'm lowkey happier than if it's chele/toads. We tr Bianca for a stupid reason, at least Toads *acted* town all game

Only other pairing is bianca and chele

Yeah, but I wanted to see Bianca say it for reasons. If she reached, that'd be scummy

And we don't know who's telling the truth so I'll just assume the game goes on for now

Chele is 100000% scum since she majjed me, and she knew it didn't matter anyway if she majjed

Of course evan won't admit he is scum... because then we will just know its him and Chele. I'm standing by that.

Dolby/Me is impossible, I've distrusted Dolby this whole game
Toads/Me is unlikely, I have tr'd him this whole game though

Nah if I was scum, the order of likelihood for my partners would be
Chele
Bianca
Toads
Dolby

Back