• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I wouldn't call this mountainous, no. Dolby's role was unique.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if Dolby was a mafia goon as well it would have been.

As soon as I died, I knew it was Chele

Also I gave up on obs chat

Amazing game

Also wanna know why Toads let me recant my surv claim
Tbh, this is more like an ignoble flop across the finish line than a proud victory

Because I didn't give a care at the end. I was like this is pitiful and whoever needs to win just can at this point lol

Good job Dolby and especially good job chele, you had all of us fooled for a while! Hopefully you will join future games

Because I didn't give a care at the end. I was like this is pitiful and whoever needs to win just can at this point lol

Good job Dolby and especially good job chele, you had all of us fooled for a while! Hopefully you will join future games

Why didn't you "give a care"? ahahaha

Good job Chele, I knew Dolby was hostile but good job nonetheless.

I wouldn't call this mountainous, no. Dolby's role was unique.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if Dolby was a mafia goon as well it would have been.
That's fair I suppose; I looked more at the "no blues" aspect of it than I did the "no unique roles" aspect.

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was Survivor, then Serial Killer/Lyncher, then Citizen, and finally Dormant Serial Killer

okay I actually am a SHAPESHIFTER and I change roles every day which is why I was Survivor, then Serial Killer/Lyncher, then Citizen, and finally Dormant Serial Killer

TBT memes, yay.

why hasn’t trundle trademarked this yet

ayy lmao this game was really frustrating but fun too

sucks that I sucked, but oh well good job chele and dolby.

Not sure if I’ll join next games, I don’t know but Mafia on this site has made me a little uncomfortable.
Congrats Dolby. And I killed Zendel N1 just for the fact that his kill wouldn’t link to anybody in the game.
I killed Toads because Bianca said that her number 1 sus was Dolby, so I thought she’d vote him then I’d maj.
Thanks so much Cleb, the flavour text really made me laugh, which was the best thing about this game.

Not sure if I?ll join next games, I don?t know but Mafia on this site has made me a little uncomfortable.
Congrats Dolby. And I killed Zendel N1 just for the fact that his kill wouldn?t link to anybody in the game.
I killed Toads because Bianca said that her number 1 sus was Dolby, so I thought she?d vote him then I?d maj.
Thanks so much Cleb, the flavour text really made me laugh, which was the best thing about this game.

You did very well. What you experienced was probably nothing to what I been through as a newbie. And I sussed you because of the very fact that you stated that you observed Tina in BOTW and how she plays, and You remind me of her playstyle in BOTW.

I really believed that this is a mountainous set up so the idea of a third party is far from my mind when I voted you. Had I known that there is a serial killer, I would gladly lynch Dolby so you can kill him next night. (ugh SKs)

Last edited:
@ Chele

That post you made about my death was insight into your mind as mafia, I honestly would have expected people to be like "wow, why are you going into that amount of detail about this, it's as if it's from mafia's point of view". Little reverse psychology sort of thing, or is it? idk.

Not sure if I’ll join next games, I don’t know but Mafia on this site has made me a little uncomfortable.
Congrats Dolby. And I killed Zendel N1 just for the fact that his kill wouldn’t link to anybody in the game.
I killed Toads because Bianca said that her number 1 sus was Dolby, so I thought she’d vote him then I’d maj.

You played well, I think part of your uncomfortable-ness is that you were scum, alone, in your first game here. We’d love to have you come back!

You have to admit, though, I was spot on with my whole “vote knowledge analyzing = suspect” line of thought. You knew exactly why zendel died and hence posted that in thread to appear like you were being helpful. ;) Classic scum tactic 101

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Chele

That post you made about my death was insight into your mind as mafia, I honestly would have expected people to be like "wow, why are you going into that amount of detail about this, it's as if it's from mafia's point of view". Little reverse psychology sort of thing, or is it? idk.

I literally did

Sorry I didn't pay attention to you too much. ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw thanks for killing me, this game gave me diahreaa.

Last edited:
lol i knew dolby was lying.

also sorry for not playing properly, i was really busy. thank you sensai for replacing, and sorry i didn't get to clear things up a bit before being replaced.

gg everyone!

I feel bad for Sensai. I'm also kinda nervous for when I get scum, because my play as scum would be SO obvious. :p

Back