• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

one request for mafia if game continues, please send in night kill right away so we know now...

if game continues, i would like toads to be lynched next....he seems to be the common denominator among three

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, come to think of it, it should be endgame now whether Evan is scum or not

amazonevan19 got rekt.

amazonevan19's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Night 4 has begun! It will end Monday, December 11, at 12:00PM EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll just end the Night whenever all actions are in, since we're coming up on endgame anyway.

Last edited:
**** it was Toads/Chele. GG.

Evan, why’d you push for Nightmares while saying Chele was your top sus

it couldn't be two mafia..no way...it would have endgamed by now either way

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is definitely just one mafia...

To whom it may concern, the game is still ongoing. No faction has met their win condition at this point.

Is there at least one mafia in this game?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please lynch me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

or kill me mafia

are we all just effing citizens.... and Cleb is picking a random person to die each night? wtf

Well, now I have an explanation for why it was Vanessa and not Toads who died last night

did you really expect an answer

- - - Post Merge - - -

what?

You’re maf

In all seriousness, wtf is going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

There’s got to be some way for town to win or he would’ve ended it is the thing

My guess is two SKs and they have overlapped kills each night :lemon:

Wtf Toads
Though legit good on you for thinking I was cop and not killing me if you are scum l, and using it as evidence of clear yourself
Also, would prefer for night to end early

Back