• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

@Toads so you're scumleaning nightmares because she's...unhelpful?

I'm pretty sure the only reason why Nightmares signed up is to be a nuisance, voting for Toad without any explanation is adding onto that thought.

Theres nothing town about nightmares, this whole game.... just because she acts like this all the time doesn't mean you can just write it off as town.

Theres nothing town about nightmares, this whole game.... just because she acts like this all the time doesn't mean you can just write it off as town.

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean we should straight out dismiss it as mafia behavior either

- - - Post Merge - - -

By that I mean, if she acts like this as both alignments, there is no reason to write it off as one or the other

Yeah, but that doesn’t mean we should straight out dismiss it as mafia behavior either

Did I place a vote on her, no. But if anyone is going to turn out to be scum it's her, I would much rather vote bianca

There are 4 hours left in the Day. Remember that you are required to vote by the end of the Day.

Turn out meaning everyone to globally town read for bad reasons and then turn out to be mafia in the end.

As somebody who has been policyed dozens of times, I don't like this

As somebody who has been policyed dozens of times, I don't like this

I'm not policy-ing bianca... i think she is different than her past games, and her voting herself is strange too when she could've just stayed on her usual ness vote.

People think she is some sort of jester or something, and if so then you look really stupid for claiming survivor and we lynch you.

She wrote that one thing in blue, but I think its all a fake out

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are several other more worthy candidates to policy lynch than bianca too

I'm not policy-ing bianca... i think she is different than her past games, and her voting herself is strange too when she could've just stayed on her usual ness vote.

People think she is some sort of jester or something, and if so then you look really stupid for claiming survivor and we lynch you.

She wrote that one thing in blue, but I think its all a fake out

- - - Post Merge - - -

There are several other more worthy candidates to policy lynch than bianca too

That wasn't a shot at you, her play this game is an anomoly from both her town and scum play (in my experience, she is far more bombastic). I really don't know about her motivations in any case, but the fact that there is literally nobody speaking in favor of her is telling. Granted, if this was a pure policy it would probably land on somebody else.

That being said, I don't want a lynch on anybody who's been voted so far even more than Bianca (Bianca would be prefered of the people who are being voted, but I still don't like the amount of support, or that nobody is speaking in favor or her)

If this makes people view my claim more favorably, then I'll go for it though

Who do you think is scum?

The only person I view as likely scum is Dedenne. I have townleans on Ness, Punchy, Nightmares (as town, she's noticable more active (though really contribution remains the same, but it inidacates a general reluctace to post when she's scum), Chele, and I'm adding Evan and Seroja to the list.

So you think alllll those people are town?

Yes, I think that all those people are LIKELY to be town. I am aware that leaves you, Zendal, and Bianca as nulls, but the only ones who I have much doubt (as in, I merely think they are most likely to be town than scum) are Seroja and Chele at this point

I'm on mobile right now but will be at my computer soon. Just wanna quickly ask @dedenne: you said you were busy and didn't wanna ****post any more than you did?? What does that mean? Does that mean you literally had nothing productive to say? No insight, thoughts, reads at all? All you could do was ****post? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also Dolby why did you decide to claim survivor? Is it because you're busy and have no time to argue with ppl who scumlean you?

The one thing I'm good at as scum is trying to post town like analysis posts, to be sure. ;)

Punchy's behavior has been pretty scummy so far, but the whole citizen bit has me somewhat questioning my read of him. I still don't think it can be used as a definitive metric to read him though, since we obviously don't know what the scum rolepms say, or if the scum have town safeclaims. Doubtful in a game this size, but still. On its face, the Punchy situation is making me think he's scum, but he also acted annoyingly scummy last game as well and was town.

I scumleaned Dedenne because as you said, she's not really been producing quality content so far. What stood out to me was the vast majority of her posts are ****posts, and the ones that aren't barely qualify as analysis posts. The problem is, as of now I don't see anyone as a real ally of hers in the thread rn. I only see people calling her out for ****posting.

there was another post of yours that made me think you're actually really town but I decided to throw it out there anyway and see how you'd respond to it. I get your stand on dedenne now, that's fair.

also you're right about the claim thing. for one thing, with Dolby's claim there's one thing that stood out to me the most. if I'm not mistaken, he was the first person to point out punchy's citizen claim. at the time I thought that somewhat indirectly confirms dolby as well. but with him claiming third this is obviously not the case. so I'm assuming that the word citizen is used in all pms.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a feeling that Dedenne2 is scum...dont ask me why tho..its a feeling

so you're okay with wanting to lynch someone just based on feelings without any concrete reason?

I have 0 time to do anything. @Cleb please replace me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll vote myself just so the slot doesn't get modkilled.

Back