• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Hahaha 12 hours into day 1, my favorite tactic is always force fake convo with my scummates

Hahaha 12 hours into day 1, my favorite tactic is always force fake convo with my scummates

Yeah, everyone knows you start far earlier

In all seriousness, I sus Nightmares rn, her behavior is reminding me of D1 of one of Bowie's games (where she was scum

This is what I get for trying to fill up the numbers for the game a bit.

No, not that reason, It's because Zendal is agreeing with you like every post so far.

Well are you just salty that those points are about you and are legit? Or are you actually trying to scumhunt.... I said I recognize zende following me is concerning, but me and zendel's track record is pretty tight so I kind of expect him to see my arguments in a positive light.

For everyone else questioning zendel about his agreeance, do you agree with the points I made about punchy?

If you think me and zendel would act all buddy buddy so soon publicly as scummates, go compare this to SU2 when we were scummates and tell me what you see

- - - Post Merge - - -

In all seriousness, I sus Nightmares rn, her behavior is reminding me of D1 of one of Bowie's games (where she was scum

It's a joke, my favorite scum tactic is to pick a person and fight them on day 1. Right Evan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is what I get for trying to fill up the numbers for the game a bit.

Well since we're scummates I will just console you in our quick topic

I mean, it's fun getting suspected because you can jump out later like "sike i was town all along"
but yeah I have no recollection of that game... do you know the name of it? I wanna see the extent of my retardation that game

I mean, it's fun getting suspected because you can jump out later like "sike i was town all along"
but yeah I have no recollection of that game... do you know the name of it? I wanna see the extent of my retardation that game

Noatun

I can't help agreeing to points that I think are valid, it just so happens that it's Toad almost every game. lol

Everyone here now, do you agree with the points I made about punchy originally? Before we go down this rabbit hole?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't help agreeing to points that I think are valid, it just so happens that it's Toad almost every game. lol

And I fricking love you for that! <3

Well are you just salty that those points are about you and are legit? Or are you actually trying to scumhunt.... I said I recognize zende following me is concerning, but me and zendel's track record is pretty tight so I kind of expect him to see my arguments in a positive light.

For everyone else questioning zendel about his agreeance, do you agree with the points I made about punchy?

If you think me and zendel would act all buddy buddy so soon publicly as scummates, go compare this to SU2 when we were scummates and tell me what you see

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a joke, my favorite scum tactic is to pick a person and fight them on day 1. Right Evan?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well since we're scummates I will just console you in our quick topic
I don't sus you! I think that Zendal's behavior is suspicious, but you seem like a town.

Que?? I read through my posts and I see no similarities
I was tryna be so careful that game

Your vote on Ness (like Uttumori in that game) seems purely opportunisitc to me, and you had more than a few posts that were pretty much useless in hunting scum, which is pretty different from your town behavior

Nightmares, do you have any actual logic for your vote on Ness
Same for Punchy's past vote on Bianca

Back