• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

I was gonna give a word before I die
I’m keeping it to myself because I’d rather say it at endgame

At last, a great evil has fallen.

The game has normalized yet again.

Chele was lynched. Not cucked, not promoted to Host, not rekt.

Lynched.

Things were peaceful.

Or...were they?

Chele's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Mafioso! Your objective is to eliminate the Town and all hostile parties.

You have no teammates.

Peace was not made, however...

Suddenly, Biancasbotique fell to the ground, murdered by nothing.

Biancasbotique's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

It was true that the Mafia was eliminated, but the Mafia did not constitute all hostile parties.

That was their fatal error.

Dolby's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Dormant Serial Killer. Your objective is to be the last man standing.

You have 1 Kill Power, but may only use it once the Mafia is eliminated. I will PM you to notify you when your Kill Power is activated.

Dolby, the Dormant Serial Killer, has won the game!

OBS Chat Link
Actions Link

I thought this was a pretty interesting game; it was actually a last minute decision to make it mountainous, but I think it all worked pretty well in the end. No one faction was given a true advantage over the other, except maybe Dolby, who would have faced a very uphill battle had he not conjured up his Survivor claim so early in the game. Clearly it worked out for him, otherwise he wouldn't have won the game in the first place.

Thanks everyone for playing, despite the rough start!

Also, just to point it out, had Dolby lynched Biancasbotique instead of Chele, Chele would have won the tiebreaker, since she would be the only player with KP in the game. Dolby had 0KP the entire game, but would have picked up 1KP had Chele been lynched earlier in the game.

Last edited:
Ugh if I stayed in I SO would have called out Dolby on his scumminess.

And the dominos fall

Btw Cleb, I want to say that this was a pretty balanced game, the only change I think should have been considered was adding a second maf, but clearly it worked out

Chele, you did well. I haven’t done the math yet, but if town random lynched they may have gotten you faster than they did this game, that’s honestly very impressive

Claiming surv was something I thought of at the start of the game and was considering claiming in my first post, as I was more concerned with my survival. When I actually get surv I’m gonna be so ****ed and insta lynched though

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is no mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

and crazy idea is the only person who can win this thing is Dolby with his win condition of maybe being the last to be there

Bianca, why did you make this post though?
Because it was bizarrely accurate

Also, I would have been so sad if Bianca won because I took the D1 lynch off of her since I thought she was scum

And the dominos fall

Btw Cleb, I want to say that this was a pretty balanced game, the only change I think should have been considered was adding a second maf, but clearly it worked out

Chele, you did well. I haven’t done the math yet, but if town random lynched they may have gotten you faster than they did this game, that’s honestly very impressive

Claiming surv was something I thought of at the start of the game and was considering claiming in my first post, as I was more concerned with my survival. When I actually get surv I’m gonna be so ****ed and insta lynched though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca, why did you make this post though?
Because it was bizarrely accurate

Also, I would have been so sad if Bianca won because I took the D1 lynch off of her since I thought she was scum

I know you are lying about your TP, but I also know that your pm role has mafia in it so you couldn't be citizen. No one wants to lynch you and want to keep you in game so I just said fudge it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

admitting you have mafia in your pm role is pretty ballsy as I stated before so you must be telling the truth about it

I know you are lying about your TP, but I also know that your pm role has mafia in it so you couldn't be citizen. No one wants to lynch you and want to keep you in game so I just said fudge it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

admitting you have mafia in your pm role is pretty ballsy as I stated before so you must be telling the truth about it

And I was, the word “mafia” was in my PM but not the word “citizen”!!!

Also, seriously, why’d you insta vote Chele

Oh, and btw, I never suspected Toads. I believed that scum was Chele, and needed to create some reason to have her leave me alive. Toads was dead certain on her being scum, and I left the possibility open to Toads and Bianca

It was something I heavily considered, but I eventually decided against it since that would leave Town with only 2 MLs continuing a mountainous setup, and it would make things even more difficult for DSK to win at all, given only 2 MLs. I think this version of the setup turned out better than a 2-Mafia version.

It was something I heavily considered, but I eventually decided against it since that would leave Town with only 2 MLs continuing a mountainous setup, and it would make things even more difficult for DSK to win at all, given only 2 MLs. I think this version of the setup turned out better than a 2-Mafia version.

um no..dont call this mountainous

- - - Post Merge - - -

but it was an interesting game..lol i had fun eventhough it pulled my hair out

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m gonna be so ****ed when I actually roll surv for once

you can always softclaim blue..just dont claim TP lol

Also wanna know why Toads let me recant my surv claim
Tbh, this is more like an ignoble flop across the finish line than a proud victory

Oh, and btw, I never suspected Toads. I believed that scum was Chele, and needed to create some reason to have her leave me alive. Toads was dead certain on her being scum, and I left the possibility open to Toads and Bianca

Oh that was really smart.
Congrats on the win, and congrats to Chele for making it this far as the only maf I knew we should've lynched you day 3

Back