• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games that make you cry.

Stalfos

Topsoilers!
Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0228-5781-9216
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Has a game ever made you cry?

These are the games that have turned me into a sniffling mess:

Secret of Mana
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Undertale

I'm not ashamed. Well, not much.:cool:

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky/Gates to Infinity and MOTHER 3 are the ones that come to mind right now.
I used to not cry at anything, but nowadays, watching the ending to either Mystery Dungeon game always gets me teary-eyed, and... man, I'm not even going to get into MOTHER 3.

Zelda Majoras Mask for some reason. I think the music for the Astral Observatory kind of makes me feel sad for some reason lol

Undertale and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon almost got me...

Damn you asriel... you adorable piece of ****

Last edited:
The end of Wind Waker made me sob like a small child.

the walking dead game, season 1 episode 5. i don't have to say more than that lol
this is basically the only game in existence to make me cry on numerous occasions. season 2 killed me too after one of these characters i came to love a lot (after previously hating her) died in the most infuriating way possible.

Last edited:
To the moon was very emotional. Life is strange also almost got me. OH and what remains of Edith Finch.
The mystery dungeon games are very beautiful as well~

Planetarian, and Narcissu (the two first games, idk if the 3rd part was ever translated).

lie down, try not to cry.

Planetarian, and Narcissu (the two first games, idk if the 3rd part was ever translated).

lie down, try not to cry.

I've actually played a bit of Narcissu (I think it was the first one). I felt seriously depressed and had to stop playing. :(

Persona, Pokemon, Mother 3, and Bravely Default.

Last edited:
The Walking Dead game (season 1) - Clementine / Lee ����

I've actually played a bit of Narcissu (I think it was the first one). I felt seriously depressed and had to stop playing. :(

Yeah, I feel ya D: The two parts are so sad it's like.. damn it's like watching an even more sad movie than Breaking the Waves :i

Square enix games are deep, I can see why you would i cry, I haven't played any of the games before but I watched a gameplay and that made me cry ;0; The only game I played was Chocobo's Dungeon on the Wii and ngl that game was acc SO GOOD! It's rly cute my Auntie got it for me in Christmas one time and it was a weird present for me cuz it was random. But I never finished the game but I was close, it was great. I want to play more games from them, any good games on the 3ds?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Animal crossing makes me cry, listening to the music, especially when I sit down at my town tree and it shows the time line.... The memories ;0;

Life is Strange and Life is Strange: Before the Storm. The OST and just everything about it makes me really emotional.

Last edited:
Back