• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Kam's Chibis ^-^ Accepting offers/Art trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done!!! I'm really proud of how it came out QwQ

BISURpx.gif

Oh gosh what an adorable character!! I would love to give both animal and human versions a try ^-^ I would totally take TBT in return, I won't ask for too much though! Maybe 5 TBT per drawing, does that sound fair??

Ugh I was more thinking 2tbt but fine I guess...
Jk that is way too fair dude. I'd offer you 50tbt at least~

Last edited:
Hi uh...
I would like it if you could draw my OC?
All you need to know if she has ginger, mid length hair and cat ears :)
if you wanna draw her, do with her clothes as you like, I really want someone to try and draw just of that
So. She's a girl, with the hair and ears I mentioned, otherwise she is supposed to always be happy and confused all the time (you can get rid of the cat ears if you want)
Offer: Maybe 5tbt (is that alright?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, do you think maybe I could do an art trade? I really like keeping my art examples hidden though as I'm still very self conscious on how they look so, vm me if you're wanting a drawing from me :) I need the practice.

I would love to art trade!! I'll probably pm you tomorrow for more details on your OC as well ^-^

I'm done!!! I'm really proud of how it came out QwQ

BISURpx.gif
HOLY CRAP ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!! OMG I love it so much it turned out sososo good tysmmmm ;v; <333 I finished my half of the art trade as well so I'll post it after work!!

Ugh I was more thinking 2tbt but fine I guess...
Jk that is way too fair dude. I'd offer you 50tbt at least~
OMG is my art really worth that much??? Wowow thank you so much ^-^ but for you I'll only charge 5 TBT!!

HOLY CRAP ITS SOOOO CUTE!!!! OMG I love it so much it turned out sososo good tysmmmm ;v; <333 I finished my half of the art trade as well so I'll post it after work!!

I'M GLAD YOU LIKE IT FRIENDO

NO RUSH I'M GUUCHI

Alright here it is finally!!! I hope its ok I forgot to draw her shoes,, I'm rubbish at shoes anyway ;^; LOLL
zjDmdLx.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SHOES ARE NO LONGER NECESSARY FOR HER

i'll give you 20 tbt? if you don't mind drawing rachel amber from life is strange :eek:

her head & outfit (couldnt get a pic of them together)
Rachel-Amber.png

ZGoXRgYSRJq7yovvV0dFgQ.png

i'll give you 20 tbt? if you don't mind drawing rachel amber from life is strange :eek:

her head & outfit (couldnt get a pic of them together)
Rachel-Amber.png

ZGoXRgYSRJq7yovvV0dFgQ.png

Sure I'll give her a shot!! ^-^ is her hair blonde or like a light brown? Hard to tell from the pic cus of the lighting :00

its like caramel blonde ish.. i can give you a pic from the second game shes in
latest

can you do a shot at my poketrainer?

2LJYnrw.jpg

her eyes are brown, and her shoes are white and pink, she has white tights

think you could do a chibi of my christmas bab Tinsel?
for say, 20 mil igb?

you can leave off the scarf's bow and bell if it's easier ^^;;

Last edited:
can you do a shot at my poketrainer?

2LJYnrw.jpg

her eyes are brown, and her shoes are white and pink, she has white tights
Sorry but it's kinda hard to see what she looks like from that ref ^^" also I'm no longer doing freebies

think you could do a chibi of my christmas bab Tinsel?
for say, 20 mil igb?

you can leave off the scarf's bow and bell if it's easier ^^;;
Omg 20mil bells o0o yeeeess I'll give em a shot!! I've been really slow with art lately tho... Been busy with work and distracted with acnl xD I also just got a job at universal Harry Potter!! ^-^ so yeah, I hope everyone who requested doesn't mind waiting a bit longer D;

Sorry but it's kinda hard to see what she looks like from that ref ^^" also I'm no longer doing freebies

Omg 20mil bells o0o yeeeess I'll give em a shot!! I've been really slow with art lately tho... Been busy with work and distracted with acnl xD I also just got a job at universal Harry Potter!! ^-^ so yeah, I hope everyone who requested doesn't mind waiting a bit longer D;

oh sorry here's a kinda clearer one

unQRvVZ.jpg

Quick update - I've finished gingersnap's request (only the animal version), just haven't found the time to upload it. My bf has kinda been hogging the comp to play League of Legends lolol but I'll get it uploaded asap!

here is my mayor & OC maple if either of them interests you for 40 btb?

also do you have a link to ref's of your mayor? she's super cute so i'd love to try and doodle her :~) i'm not good though which is why i'm offering tbt and not an art trade lmao

This is an old thread that I'm no longer using and the examples are outdated lol but thank you guys?? ;v; if you would like to look at more recent art of mine please check out my art thread in the museum~ I'll be reporting this thread to be closed so future bumps won't happen as I'm not selling art for tbt currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back