• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Kam's Chibis ^-^ Accepting offers/Art trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamzitty

nintendo trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (266) +
Hey and Welcome!

A little about meeee got 2 give ya a backstory amiright

I recently started getting back into art after not drawing ANYTHING for about a year or two. Art used to be one of my favorite things to do (even tho I sucked lmaoo) because it helped me with my anxiety+depression a lot. I was able to distract myself by drawing up cute characters and just using my imagination/creativity. ^-^
I've always used Colors3d on my 3ds for drawing, and when my bf got me a new 3ds xl I couldn't help but hop back on the app and start drawing again!! I'm hoping to get involved in the art community so that way I can be motivated to continue drawing and IMPROVING (lol a lot of improving is needed 4 shore)

My art

My art style is chibi.
I can only do chibi.
Because chibi is easy.

no but srsly,, I love drawing cutesy big eyes and tiny bodies!! because hhhhh anatomy is a b**ch wHO AGREES ???? ;v;
I would definitely love to try out different art styles and expand my abilities eventually but for now the best I can do is draw cute tiny people ^-^''

pBlNWxt.jpg

jsMkGJq.jpg

Ryumia:
M3TqBmJ.jpg

FerahL:
zjDmdLx.jpg

ik the quality is bad but unfortunately colors3d is not the best app. Everything looks good on the 3ds but as soon as you upload to the comp it looks all wonky!! ;; When taxes come I'm hoping to get a tablet so I can download some better art programs and experience what it's like to draw on something other than my tiny ass 3ds screen. ;>

Art trades/What I'm looking for

I would love to get involved in the tbt art community and draw some of your OCs/mayors. :33
I would be ecstatic to do some art trades!! :'D
I'm also interested in tbt/collectibles/igb :3 Offer whatever you want!!
If you have any questions/concerns/comments just write em below! Would love to hear from ya ^-^ Feel free to pm/vm me anything as well. c:

Art I'm working on

~ 5cm/s (not started)
~ Gingersnap35 (done)
~ Ahri (20 TBT - not started)
~punctuallyabsent (20mil igb - not started)
If your offer interests me, I'll put your name here! ^^ These won't be done in any specific order, though. I'll probably do them by whatever offer interests me most, or by whichever character I think I can draw fastest!

Last edited:
Hey!! To inculde an image, use the {img} & {/img} code with the image ink between them (use brackets [ ] not { } btw)
I resize my images with art programs or by the picture editing with imgur.

I'd be totally down to trade you an animated OC pixel for one of your chibis of my mayor/oc (my avatar is the only reference i have right now) if you're interested :3

Wow. Really cute art. :3 Maybe you can give this one a try to help with improvements in your artwork.

To not do the link thing. Just do something like this: [*img]https://i.imgur.com/DZBA7tO.jpg[/img*] Make sure to take out the * though for it to work. I use photoscape to resize images. Maybe that will help you with the resizing.

Hey!! To inculde an image, use the {img} & {/img} code with the image ink between them (use brackets [ ] not { } btw)
I resize my images with art programs or by the picture editing with imgur.

I'd be totally down to trade you an animated OC pixel for one of your chibis of my mayor/oc (my avatar is the only reference i have right now) if you're interested :3

Haha thank you so much!! and omg I would love to do an art trade!!! ;v; Your avatar is very cute I would love to draw her :3

Wow. Really cute art. :3 Maybe you can give this one a try to help with improvements in your artwork.

To not do the link thing. Just do something like this: [*img]https://i.imgur.com/DZBA7tO.jpg[/img*] Make sure to take out the * though for it to work. I use photoscape to resize images. Maybe that will help you with the resizing.

Thanks soo much I appreciate the help guys : D also your mayor is cute too I'll give her a shot!!

ahh your art is so cute :') i'd love if you considered drawing my mayor (x) or oc (x)
the tutorials the above users are really good and will make your images show up, but feel free to ask if you still need help :)

tysm for considering!!

Your art is very cute!! And I agree, anatomy is ridiculous. I was just talking about this earlier, but sometimes I'm so bad at it that I wonder if I even have a body. I draw bodies like I've never seen them before a day in my life.

By the way, do you have a toyhou.se or a dA where you put your characters? :)

ahh your art is so cute :') i'd love if you considered drawing my mayor (x) or oc (x)
the tutorials the above users are really good and will make your images show up, but feel free to ask if you still need help :)

tysm for considering!!

ohmgosh your characters are sooo cute wtf ??!! ;o; I love your OC!!I feel like I would completely butcher her tho LMAO but I'll give your mayor a try! (shes just as cute ;>)

Your art is very cute!! And I agree, anatomy is ridiculous. I was just talking about this earlier, but sometimes I'm so bad at it that I wonder if I even have a body. I draw bodies like I've never seen them before a day in my life.

By the way, do you have a toyhou.se or a dA where you put your characters? :)

lmaoooo omg RIGHTTT!! you understand xD
and no idea what toyhouse is oo: but I do have a dA!! its just an old account with old doodles tho x) haven't really used it in foreva

Awesome!! I'll message you when i get home tonight!

Yayyy im excited!! ^p^

your art is cute!!
i've got mountains of igb i can throw at you owo
question: would you take a request of a specific pose (with reference)?

your art is cute!!
i've got mountains of igb i can throw at you owo
question: would you take a request of a specific pose (with reference)?

tysm!! ooohhh that would be gr888 ;v; And yes I think I could do that!! As long as there's a reference! Cus like I said I'm h o r r i b l e with anatomy but refs help a TOON ^v^

Toyhou.se is a place where people can put their OCs/characters and stuff, so I wanted to see if you had a place where you kept them in case I could doodle any of them for you. ;v;

But yeah, I could rant about anatomy all dayyyyy.

Toyhou.se is a place where people can put their OCs/characters and stuff, so I wanted to see if you had a place where you kept them in case I could doodle any of them for you. ;v;

But yeah, I could rant about anatomy all dayyyyy.

Omg I need to look into that!! I would love a doodle <3 if anything you can refer to the examples in my spoiler for now if you decide to draw my OC ^-^

Also I quickly drew up Ryumia's mayor since her design was pretty simple^^ hope you like itttt
JRCkhaV.jpg

Omg I need to look into that!! I would love a doodle <3 if anything you can refer to the examples in my spoiler for now if you decide to draw my OC ^-^

Also I quickly drew up Ryumia's mayor since her design was pretty simple^^ hope you like itttt
JRCkhaV.jpg
Yes. I do like it. Really cute. :3 Thanks for drawing my mayor character. ^.^ I see that you were able to do the image thing now.

Yes. I do like it. Really cute. :3 Thanks for drawing my mayor character. ^.^ I see that you were able to do the image thing now.

I'm glad you like it and haha yes! Thanks to you guys :3 however I still need to learn how to resize images.. if you don't mind me asking,where can I download photoscape?? I tried resizing on imgur but it didn't do much :<

I'm glad you like it and haha yes! Thanks to you guys :3 however I still need to learn how to resize images.. if you don't mind me asking,where can I download photoscape?? I tried resizing on imgur but it didn't do much :<
Link to Photoscape: http://www.photoscape.org/ps/main/index.php

I provided the link for Photoscape for you. :)

These are so cute mmmmm
I'll just put my thing here,,,,

https://imgur.com/a/XfMce

If you do decide to draw it, you can draw it as an animal or a humanoid, it's really up to you.
Uhh but about the payment... I can either pay in Pocket Camp Bells if you play it or TBT. I can't draw to save my life so art trades are out of the window and I don't play ACNL anymore. I'm not sure how much TBT to give you though so please help me out here lol.

Ok ty for considering buhbye ~

ohmgosh your characters are sooo cute wtf ??!! ;o; I love your OC!!I feel like I would completely butcher her tho LMAO but I'll give your mayor a try! (shes just as cute ;>)

tysm!! i'm looking forward to it :'))

These are so cute mmmmm
I'll just put my thing here,,,,

https://imgur.com/a/XfMce

If you do decide to draw it, you can draw it as an animal or a humanoid, it's really up to you.
Uhh but about the payment... I can either pay in Pocket Camp Bells if you play it or TBT. I can't draw to save my life so art trades are out of the window and I don't play ACNL anymore. I'm not sure how much TBT to give you though so please help me out here lol.

Ok ty for considering buhbye ~

Oh gosh what an adorable character!! I would love to give both animal and human versions a try ^-^ I would totally take TBT in return, I won't ask for too much though! Maybe 5 TBT per drawing, does that sound fair??

tysm!! i'm looking forward to it :'))

Awe you're welcome and thanks for requesting!! ^v^

Hi uh...
I would like it if you could draw my OC?
All you need to know if she has ginger, mid length hair and cat ears :)
if you wanna draw her, do with her clothes as you like, I really want someone to try and draw just of that
So. She's a girl, with the hair and ears I mentioned, otherwise she is supposed to always be happy and confused all the time (you can get rid of the cat ears if you want)
Offer: Maybe 5tbt (is that alright?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, do you think maybe I could do an art trade? I really like keeping my art examples hidden though as I'm still very self conscious on how they look so, vm me if you're wanting a drawing from me :) I need the practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back