• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Seeking artwork & fossils! I have White Festive Trees!

You can come dig up my cycling town, I never dig up the fossils so there are a lot.
And it helps if you save and continue with say 5 fossils at a time to get what you need.

Oh wow really? I've been playing this game on and off for 3 years and never even tried that! Lol.
I have two towns, I'm gonna TT a bit and see if I can get a handful of em that way. Thank you for the info!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna be gone a while so PM me or like my post if you reply and we can work out a time if you wanna trade :)

i can trade you some cherries and bananas, the golden net, rod, and maybe shovel, and some paintings and fossils. let me go through them all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok, so i couldn't find the tools but i did find:

-shark tooth
-archelion torso
-pachy tail
-parasaur skull
-trilobite
-apato torso
-diplo hip
-sabertooth skull
-megacero skull
-parasaur torso
-dimetrodon skull
-fern fossil
-mammoth torso
-plesio neck
-t rex skull
-a basic painting
-a perfect painting
-a famous painting

can i have a white festive tree in return?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah, plus the fruit

Sorry for the delay! I left my 3ds in my car :c and my bf is watching a yappy dog so I'm not gonna be able to get it out till tomorrow but I am definitely interested!

ok, sounds good

Hello, these are all the fossils I have, there's so many, but you can tell me which ones you need and I can also you a basket of perfect cherries :)

-archaeopteryx
-archelon skull
-ankylo tail
-dimetrodon skull
-dimetrodon tail
-dimetrodon tail
-diplo skull
-megacero torso
-megacero tail
-megacero tail
-megacero tail
-styraco tail
-parasuar skull
-parasaur tail
-ptera skull
-ptera right wing
-ptera right wing
-pachysaurus torso
-Peking man
-shark tooth
-stego torso
-spino torso
-raptor torso
-T.rex skull

I would like to trade all these for a white festive tree please :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also can get you the paper lamp, lemons, oranges, mangoes, apples and lychees ( I think I have lychees) ��

If you still need anything I have bananas, cherries and may be able to find a few fossils - I'll have to check!

EDIT: Ah, sorry, I just realized you already had people who traded you. No worries then! :)

Last edited:
The list has been updated!

Could I get the festive tree? I can give you the calm painting, common painting, graceful painting, jolly painting, solemn painting and wistful painting.

I can get you the archelon skull, parasaur tail, spin torso, stego torso and cherries, I have perfect cherries. May I have a white festive tree in exchange? :')

Last edited:
Sorry for the poof! I'm at work all day today so I won't be available to trade until tonight. I'm gonna pass on the paintings and fossils as I'm hoping to find more wl items as well to go with it. That tree is not reorderable and it's my last one Dx I appreciate the offers though!
Athros, thats so sweet of you! If I manage to catch you available later tonight id like to take you up on that offer if you don't mind! I'm at work until 6 PST :c but I have to run some errands before going home...

Ah okay, I can get you:
Zen tea set
Tea table
Rice balls
Paper wall lamp
Tea tansu
Purple tulips
Black cosmos
Perfect cherries or normals if you wish
As well as the fossils I mentioned in my previous post
You can tell me how many of each hybrid you would like :)

Could I get a white festive tree in exchange? :')

Peach Tea, sounds like a deal! As for the hybrids, at least two of each but whatever you think is fair I'm fine with! As I said earlier it might be a while before I'm online tonight, I can send you a PM when I get online or we can trade earlier tomorrow, whatever works for you essentially! :)

Yayyyyy okay thank youu ^^ Hmm my time zone is GMT+1, I'll be available from 10:30am to 2:30pm (ur time PST) since I home late than usual cuz i have work, but the day after tomorrow I'll be available from 8am till 2:30pm (your time), will you be free at any point of those times? ��

Ofc! My timezone is GMT+1 just like PeachTea04's so 6 PST would be like 3 AM for me, haha. But I'll put it aside for you and will be online tomorrow! (Alternatively I'll be up around 7 AM my time which would be 22 PM your time, so I'll check if you're online then)

Ahh crud, I work from 8am-6pm PST everyday, so Friday would be the next best day for me in that case since ill have it off D:
Athos, I will be online at 7am your time then! I'm usually a night owl so I can do later times indefinitely!

Ahh crud, I work from 8am-6pm PST everyday, so Friday would be the next best day for me in that case since ill have it off D:
Athos, I will be online at 7am your time then! I'm usually a night owl so I can do later times indefinitely!

Sure, that's no problem ^^ I'll be available on Fridays too :D Thank you :>

Thank you both! Feel free to tell me when you're on as well Peach! :)

Back