What game have you been playing for the longest?

World of Warcraft - been playing on and off since 2005. It has to be by far the most hours I've put into any game.

i started playing the sims in 2006 and played the different games almost exclusively for Years. idk what game i've put the most hours in but the sims 2 is definitely the game i've played on and off for the longest period of time. i don't have it atm but i still played it last year

For the oldest game that I still play Super Princess Peach. I remember getting that on the original silver DS and I still play it every now and then when I feel like something easy to play.

According to the activity log it's ACNL with almost 430 hours but I actually think it would be Mario Kart (I have all the games from DS to Switch) or Harvest Moon Island of Happiness which I've only played 77 hours on my current 3DS but it was practically the only game I played on my DS Lite so I imagine it would be up there with ACNL

Last edited:
Pok?mon. Certainly Pok?mon. Since I was a kid, I've played all the franchise games except for ORAS. And since the XY, my hours of play always come in 700 ~ 800 hours.

Animal Crossing

Been playing New Leaf for around 4 years now. But as far as a series goes, Pokemon considering I started playing when the gameboy versions came out when I was 5.

Habbo Hotel. Played sometimes, but not nearly as often, between 2015 and 2017. Got back into it November 2017, but I still don't play it as much as I did back in 2009-2012.

If you're talking about a series, then Animal Crossing. I started in 2008 when I was nine.

Last edited:
I have about 5000 hours logged in ffxiv. So time spent that.

But in terms of games I've stuck to, probably acnl, even if its on and off. I also played wild world for many many years. Here's hoping the next game can keep my affection for a long time too!

Ragnarok Online. Been playing since closed beta to current (2000-2018!) Continued on private servers since the official game became cash shop scums.

I haven't played anything longer than a year in a long time. I guess when I was little, I kept up Neopets for a couple of years, maybe. Those minigames were always fun (hmm.... *fingers twitch*...)

Back