• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game have you been playing for the longest?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I've been playing ROBLOX since I was 9, but stopped when I was 15 as I had to focus on my GCSE exams. It's been 6 amazing years. :)

BKTsuLt.jpg

Last edited:
For me its got to be Socom 2. Played it way back since 2003 when I was still in high school lol The servers were sadly shutdown a long time ago, but sometimes I play "Online" with some LAN Tunneling program called Xlink.

Last edited:
sadly minecraft probably but i dont play it much anymore.
animal crossing if it counts (as the franchise)

Last edited:
Minecraft 100% i've been playing it for an unbelievable amount of time and it's always stuck with me. I've also met some amazing friends there as well!

Minecraft 100% i've been playing it for an unbelievable amount of time and it's always stuck with me. I've also met some amazing friends there as well!

Ahhh yeah making friends online is the best, I remember when new leaf was out, I made a good set of friends and we were all around the same age and now I know them irl and have met them. It's cray crayyyy XD

I almost always have over 200 hours on any Pok?mon game when I check the load screen. Also any game where the world is open and you can run around wherever like Legend of Zelda or Assassin's Creed. I like to explore everywhere for hidden things. I tend to avoid the main story until I finish everything in whatever area I am in.

Probably Pokemon as a series, but I took some long breaks in between games sometimes. But if you're talking consecutively, probably Ark:Survival Evolved. Played it probably at least once a day for 95% of the last 18 months for a total of 4.3k hours.

My Steam account says Stardew Valley with 418 hours, but I'm sure I've spent 1,000+ hours with my physical Sims 3 copy. I also had a pretty hardcore Minecraft phase for like a year where I'd play PVP for 8 hours a day, but I think Sims 3 still beats that.

I've been playing the original The Legend of Zelda for almost 30 years. I still play through it at least once yearly.

The game that I've logged the most hours on is probably New Leaf with just under 3000 hours (last time I checked). I don't have any way of checking actual numbers on older games but I doubt I've played any game more than 3000 hours.

probably the animal crossing series. i've been playing it for as long as i can remember

I'd say Terraria.

Probably Civilization V, have a good 620+ hours on that last I checked.

Over the years no idea, played loads of different game that were good or bad.

Gee the sims :-/ & SimCity

I still play TS1 and have up to TS4

EA just loves my dollars :p
But if you can even count this as a game :-/
Magic The Gathering now that's my stuff :D

Tales of Link for mobile and Tekken 7 for PS4. I am afraid to get into something like an rpg because everytime I focus and really get into a game, something happens in my life that demands more attention and I end up walking away from the game altogether.

Example! I was really getting into Paper Mario for the Nintendo 64 and then school got really stressful and work made me exhausted at the end of the day so I dropped the game and to this day I haven't picked it back up.

I got rid of all my DS games, when my old DSi packed it in.

I got a 3DS XL a year ago, and ACNL.

That's all I have. :D

Back