• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is it worth it to keep the super rare fish/bugs?

Where would you sell rare fish? Do the random shops at the market place buy them? Hey Kicks, can I interest you in this giant bug? lol

When you view the bug/fish/shell/fruit in the inventory there will be a big button at the bottom that says "List For Sale" and a small one beside it that says "Sell". The first one is for chucking it in your market box and the other is for selling straight to the vendor for a small price.

80% of my friends list has the rare bugs and fish listed in their market boxes for MSRP lol it’s pretty annoying. Anyone that buys them is going to get ripped off. I wish Nintendo would just outright say they’re useless and that we should sell them for 1500 or whatever because mine are building up and it would be nice to clear up the inventory space. Oh and ban them from the market boxes or make their auto price much much lower.

Back