Trading Christmas Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
None left but ask to trade! I'll gladly buy more.

Please let me know if you'd like a message or not. ;)

Last edited:
I'll do one for you! I'd like something christmassy as a message. :)

I'll do one for you! I'd like something christmassy as a message. :)

Okay, sure thing! I'd like a Christmasy message as well! :)

I could also trade one! As for the message, something related to christmas would be nice. :blush:

I could also trade one! As for the message, something related to christmas would be nice. :blush:

Alrighty, great! Do you mind sending mine with the message: "♪ Maybe I'll just stand here and no one will know I'm under the mistletoe ♪"

Thank you! I'll send yours over temporarily! :)

Last edited:
Alrighty, great! Do you mind sending mine with the message: "♪ Maybe I'll just stand here and no one will know I'm under the mistletoe ♪"

Thank you! I'll send yours over temporarily! :)

Sure, thank you! I will send it now! :)

Hey! I’d like to trade with you :D Just something to do with like Christmas and donuts would be nice ^-^

Hey! I’d like to trade with you :D Just something to do with like Christmas and donuts would be nice ^-^

Okay, sure! Could the message for mine be: "♪ Maybe I'll meet him where hearts are aglow under the mistletoe ♪"

Thank you! I'll send over yours soon! :)

Okay, sure! Could the message for mine be: "♪ Maybe I'll meet him where hearts are aglow under the mistletoe ♪"

Thank you! I'll send over yours soon! :)
Oops I didn’t know you wanted a specific message since you told the others nothing specific, I should’ve waited sorry XD
I’ll just send another one to you :3

Thanks!

Oops I didn’t know you wanted a specific message since you told the others nothing specific, I should’ve waited sorry XD
I’ll just send another one to you :3

Thanks!

Aww no worries dear! Thank you either way! would you like another btw? XD

Last edited:
Thanks Chicha and Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays to you, too, dear!! <3

All out but I can def buy more as needed so don't be afraid to ask to trade! <3

Last edited:
Can we please trade? I have two of them but I’m looking forward to trading one with somebody else, so I have one to trade with you. That is, if you want to. If you want to, then tell me because I want a special message on mine.

If you're avalible, I'd like to trade one of mine
No message needed but it's fine if there is one
Just let me know if it's fine with you

Can we please trade? I have two of them but I’m looking forward to trading one with somebody else, so I have one to trade with you. That is, if you want to. If you want to, then tell me because I want a special message on mine.

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply! If you'd like, we can trade unless you already found traders. Let me know if you're still interested. :)

If you're avalible, I'd like to trade one of mine
No message needed but it's fine if there is one
Just let me know if it's fine with you

Hi, I can trade if you're still interested! Let me know. :)

I'm still up to trade, do you need any messages or anything on it?

Sending yours momentarily! Could mine include the message: "♪ Now there's a crowd at the party. Our friends are all here. Everyone's warm and bright. ♪"

Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back