Quarry is definitely worth it for candy canes!

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
I thought I?d only get a small amount like everything else but it was actually pretty decent

*sorry for the extra attachment, I can?t delete it on my phone lol*

p44_orig.png

Attachments

• 13DCE9A4-0C63-4E30-B9E9-D056FEC1DD1E.jpg
    13DCE9A4-0C63-4E30-B9E9-D056FEC1DD1E.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I second that. I got 30 candy canes (for 3 gold and 2 silver ores - they indeed do seem to run in veins), too :D

Let me rephrase. Do they stay the entire day or do they switch to other items? Cause I'll need to hurry otherwise :D

Last edited:
Let me rephrase. Do they stay the entire day or do they switch to other items? Cause I'll need to hurry otherwise :D

The items will switch unfortunately....

I was lucky enough to get around 30 the one time I managed to get in for the candy canes. I hope my luck continues... I fear I wont be able to finish these items otherwise??? yikes.

The candy canes are so worth it!! Which is really nice since I can't get any more from the timed goals, spent them all already lol. I don't think I got 30 when I was at the quarry but I still got a good amount!

I received 22 the first time I did the Quarry for Candy Canes, and the second time I received 30. I believe that I got more gold ore the second time, so that may account for the higher number, but I am not really sure.

Anyone wanna add my Pocket Camp friend code so I can get into the quarry now. Need three more people.

I got thirty for the regular visit as well! I haven't caught it on a "bonus" yet though when it's sparkly. So it is a good help for getting them quicker for sure!

That sucks for me. I didn't get any Candy Canes the last time i did the Quarry. Hopefully next time I will. Collecting them is going a little slow considering I need 100-300 for one item. I did go when bells were high though, which was helpfully.

I have never gotten as high as 30 candy canes at the quarry, always more in the 20's. Do you have any tried and true method for quarry rock hitting? I am pretty random and tend to hit rocks one one side and then go on the other side the next time. Does speed have to do with the higher number of rewards, or a higher rate of silver and gold gems? I seemed like the rewards were pretty random but maybe I am wrong.

Holy cow!! Right after I posted the above I went to the quarry when it was candy cane time and lucked out getting all silver and gold gems. My cc haul was 32! I am still thinking the spread of gold and silver gems is random though.

Does anyone know if the quarry items have a specific cycle? Or are they plain random?

This morning I woke up with candy canes, but I didn't get help in time. Hoping it will come back before shutting down for the night.

I have never gotten as high as 30 candy canes at the quarry, always more in the 20's. Do you have any tried and true method for quarry rock hitting? I am pretty random and tend to hit rocks one one side and then go on the other side the next time. Does speed have to do with the higher number of rewards, or a higher rate of silver and gold gems? I seemed like the rewards were pretty random but maybe I am wrong.

I’m almost 100% sure the amount of resources you get is based on the amount of silver and gold ore you get, gold giving more than silver. And I think the amount of each ore is random each time you go in, although I could be wrong on that one lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone know if the quarry items have a specific cycle? Or are they plain random?

This morning I woke up with candy canes, but I didn't get help in time. Hoping it will come back before shutting down for the night.

I’m pretty sure it’s random, though the candy canes usually show up at least twice a day for me so you should be able to nab some before the day is over!

I just got 34 canes from my run earlier today. Definitely a new record for me!

Very much worth it. I ended up doing 4 silver nuggets and 1 gold nugget during the round and still manged to get 28 candy canes. Just enough for me to get the fireplace I've been saving up for!

I didn't realise the Quarry had an actually Candy cane round. I thought you were just getting them as a bonus. I got the candy cane round today and got 30 candy canes. Yay!

Back