• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is it me...

Noir

Candy Shark
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Pansy
Winter Mittens
Small Mailbox
Or am I that bad that I want to collect all the football/angler fish? ;x; Ultimately, my favorite fish. I'm glad I have one. I wish we could put it in decoration(unless we can and i'm dumb) because collecting those are one of my favorite past times to put up in my house. xD;

Does anyone have a favorite fish or insect that they adore that they wish to show off or even just have if not in the game?

Football fish are also my fave and I really want to display it somewhere: ( I only have one and it feels so special haha. Too bad they aren't for decoration.

I still have never caught a football fish (but my friend has), although I have caught Tuna and that same friend has not.

Collecting fishes and bugs is one of the funniest things to do in Animal Crossing, I really love it. I don't know why they just removed half of the game with this.

I'd love to have my favorite the goliath beetle on display i hope they get put in the game, atleast i guess they arent already.

Back