• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Suggested Content

Furniture Customization (we have had it before we can have it now just probably not with costom patterns, but still clothing patterns)
ABLEity to talk to eternally sad, friendless Sable

There is so far limited furniture customization, like the lovely things you can change the color theme on them, but you need the orignal and more materials/money to change it (which makes sense.)

And Sable will be our clothing crafting helper, like how Cyrus is our furniture crafter, so we'll get more interaction with her through that once the new update comes out. =D

ALSO I got a new idea, I think we should be able to upgrade our camps, to utilize more of the space to place furniture, or get a larger space all together and with each upgrade let us have a few more villagers over at a time, that would be really rad. I want more than 8 villagers! Especially once we get more villagers available it's hard to narrow it to just 8 villagers! That's why I swap mine around so often. -_-

Last edited:
I feel like we keep on forgetting that this isn't actually a full AC game, just something to keep us interested with the series until they release the next game...

Not that these are bad ideas or anything, these would be pretty cool to see in PC but I doubt it would happen

May as well add what I would want to see...

- more conversation options
- weather
- flowers
- more ways to interact with your friends

Last edited:
I would also like to see the Special Critters like the sailor.
I would also like to be able to expand the camp's landmass.
I would also like the return of fossils. Or digging anything outside of the quarry. Well, we do have that gardening thing coming soon.

Isabelle isn't selling anything. Move her guide to the functions hub & replace her stall with traveling salesmen like Crazy Redd & Sahara.

I'd like to be able to host more guests. I guess the current limit is for performance reasons.

I'd love a total revamp of the friend's list; Make it easier to scroll without accidently selecting someone, only get notifications for help requests & never for when new items are up for sale, have images of what they're selling next to their name without having to select an individual first to see what they're selling (so you can see a bit of what everyone is selling as you scroll without having to select them), when you do select them, you should be able to see their full inventory, & to be able to buy from them without visiting their camp to do so..

I'd like to be able to build art sculptures for the site in the areas that aren't being used by furniture & tents. Maybe they're made with recycled items, maybe they're made with building materials, maybe you just give money.

I'd LOVE it if the shopkeepers would stop selling the same 20 items over & over.

Get rid of the extra cherry & orange tree; replace them with durian, lemons, lychee, banana, persimmon, or mango.

I'd like it if shaking the trees produced a random act, like bees or bells, I haven't gotten a single bell drop from a tree since the Australian pre-release.

I'd like it if you could go into animals' tents.

I'd like it if we could go into our own tents & decorate them.

I'd like to be able to dive into the water & hunt sea critters.

I'd like to be able to shoot balloons for drops.

I bought Nook & Slider; I wish they actually did something, like sing or walk around like guests.

Last edited:
I really hope gifting becomes a thing in the future, I mean everyone wants to be able to sell clothes, but it's the rareness that keeps you going to the marketplace to spend your money, and if they made them sellable I think it'd ruin that a bit. BUT if we could just gift stuff that would be awesome, I know a lot of people want a specific item that is hard to find and it's like OMG I DON'T EVEN USE MINE I WANT TO SEND IT TO YOU! So I really hope that becomes a thing, even though it would still double as a selling thing since people can just use the marketplace to list a trash item for however much for the trade anyways. But it would be nice!

Back