Shop Beta's Sleepless Shop

Oooo, choices choices. Roll for it! I'm super indecisive so i carry dice with me :D

Thankfully I only had 2 ideas to choose from. Rolling dice is a great idea! I'll definitely try that the next time I'm stuck. Luckily as I was folding laundry - blah - I decided which idea I'd like more. I'm so ready to order! Should I send payment now or when you're done? Thank you!

Character Reference: My Ref (I'd like both of us, please.)
Pose Description: (or reference) Could we be in the poses from the ref, please? My trainer can be just the upper half of her body with Mimikyu next to her.
Design Style: (Incline, Decline, Etc) I would like a shape different than a circle, if possible, please. Could I get one of these shapes? I like them all so use whichever you'd like or you think would be easiest to use.
Base Color Background: Whatever you think would look best
Rim Circle fillers: A purple Poke Bean, A Heart (Any color but pink, please) & either a Regular or Dusk Poke Ball, please.
Other: I think the total would be 125 TBT. Please let me know if it's more. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Thankfully I only had 2 ideas to choose from. Rolling dice is a great idea! I'll definitely try that the next time I'm stuck. Luckily as I was folding laundry - blah - I decided which idea I'd like more. I'm so ready to order! Should I send payment now or when you're done? Thank you!

Character Reference: My Ref (I'd like both of us, please.)
Pose Description: (or reference) Could we be in the poses from the ref, please? My trainer can be just the upper half of her body with Mimikyu next to her.
Design Style: (Incline, Decline, Etc) I would like a shape different than a circle, if possible, please. Could I get one of these shapes? I like them all so use whichever you'd like or you think would be easiest to use.
Base Color Background: Whatever you think would look best
Rim Circle fillers: A purple Poke Bean, A Heart (Any color but pink, please) & either a Regular or Dusk Poke Ball, please.
Other: I think the total would be 125 TBT. Please let me know if it's more. Thanks so much!
https://s33.postimg.cc/ejjpkeie7/Webp.net-gifmaker_4.gif[/im]
That total is correct! I'm interested in discussing the base shape of it, I think a couple of those tombstones could be combined! I'll send you a PM when I start on yours, I've got a few others first.

Thank you for your order QwQ

https://s33.postimg.cc/ejjpkeie7/Webp.net-gifmaker_4.gif[/im]
That total is correct! I'm interested in discussing the base shape of it, I think a couple of those tombstones could be combined! I'll send you a PM when I start on yours, I've got a few others first.

Thank you for your order QwQ[/QUOTE]

Great! Should I send the TBT now or when you're done? Either is fine with me. :) I can't wait to see what your ideas for the base shape are! No rush - I'm more than happy to patiently wait. I look forward to getting your PM. Thanks so much!

Great! Should I send the TBT now or when you're done? Either is fine with me. :) I can't wait to see what your ideas for the base shape are! No rush - I'm more than happy to patiently wait. I look forward to getting your PM. Thanks so much!

I'm also hype :D New things!!!
Not until I PM you the final update ^ ^ it'll be the completely finished work, with a big ol' watermark on it. I'll also send you a PM when I've finished the pose linework, so you can correct or add any details you'd like before the details n stuff are put in.

I'm also hype :D New things!!!
Not until I PM you the final update ^ ^ it'll be the completely finished work, with a big ol' watermark on it. I'll also send you a PM when I've finished the pose linework, so you can correct or add any details you'd like before the details n stuff are put in.

I'm so glad you're excited! I love knowing an artist enjoyed working on art for me. It makes the piece even more special. Okay, so I'll send the TBT when I get the final update with a watermark on it. I can't wait to see the pose lines! This is going to be so fun!

ohh your stained glass artworks are beautiful, i'd love one ; w ;

Character Reference: Dellinger
Pose Description: x
Design Style: Decline
Base Color Background: Dark blue
Rim Circle fillers: Roses and stars
Other: I know his reference is kinda complicated so feel free to simplify if needed!

Thank you~

Oh my god, your stained glass designs are super cute! Really want one, but hm, does cat ears count as anthro? Or would that be ok? Would love to get one as a surprise for my partner.

Gonna fill out a form in case you do(if not don't stress it)

Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/ly9ttFe
Pose Description: (or reference): http://prntscr.com/k06uid Would love a pose like the circled one, but cut from the waist an up maybe? But honestly anything couple-y works for me.
Design Style: (Incline, Decline, Etc): Honestly what ever you think would work best, I really like both options!
Base Color Background: Would love a pastely purple theme, with complementary shades of blue and dark pink (like CDD0F5, 9DCDFF, CD7B9E to show an example as Im awful at describing colours, could be darker, could be lighter, but just the hues basically)
Rim Circle fillers: Roses!
Other: I'd like my character the girl to be in the outfit with the pink jacket if possible. Feel free to simplify the outfits though! And I know you don't do faces, but I'd really appreciate it if you could still incorporate her white freckles. And sorry, don't have a better photo of his character aha. This turned super specific so if certain things isn't possible, I'm honestly not as picky as this makes it out to be.

Last edited:
ohh your stained glass artworks are beautiful, i'd love one ; w ;

Character Reference: Dellinger
Pose Description: x
Design Style: Decline
Base Color Background: Dark blue
Rim Circle fillers: Roses and stars
Other: I know his reference is kinda complicated so feel free to simplify if needed!

Thank you~
Aaaaaccepted! Such an intricite character :D we'll def have to have some back-and-forth on the detail work. I'll PM you with updates when I have them!

Tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accepted as well!!

Trust me, the specifics help a lot. I can easily include the freckles! And the pose you picked will work just fine, and a Decline arrangement would be the one i would have suggested ^ ^
I already have a million ideas on how to make those hues work, fret not!
I'l keep you updated! It may be a few days till I get to it though, just fyi;;;

Thank you!!

Accepted as well!!

Trust me, the specifics help a lot. I can easily include the freckles! And the pose you picked will work just fine, and a Decline arrangement would be the one i would have suggested ^ ^
I already have a million ideas on how to make those hues work, fret not!
I'l keep you updated! It may be a few days till I get to it though, just fyi;;;

Thank you!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thank! :D And don't worry about it, take your time, there's no rush!

I've sent the payment over to you. Just to remind you in case you forgot. :3

Thank you so much for the Stained Glass art. :3

Last edited:
Of course! Thank you again! Buuut would you like me to get you a 100x100pixel size for an avi? ^ ^
No. That's okay. :] I was testing how it would look as an 150x100 pixel avi size, but I guess it might look kind of weird.

Shakaka, One more complete!

It's so super amazing! I am over the moon in love with this it! Mimikyu & my trainer look so cute together! Thank you so very much!

(P.S. I sent the TBT earlier. I hope you received it. Thank you!)

It's so super amazing! I am over the moon in love with this it! Mimikyu & my trainer look so cute together! Thank you so very much!

(P.S. I sent the TBT earlier. I hope you received it. Thank you!)

I did, thank you! Also sent you a PM about formatting~

Back