Shop Beta's Sleepless Shop

Heyyyy I remember you :D your sprite is still in my shop tab, one of my prouder pieces.

And yes, order accepted! I'm super stoked to be working again! One of your links is broken btw, but I've got the gist of it for at least the sketching phases.

Yesss haha I will forever love that sprite you made me ^-^ sorry about the broken link again but like I said you still managed to make everything look great! I'm a huge fan of your work and I can't wait to see the finished piece <3

Yesss haha I will forever love that sprite you made me ^-^ sorry about the broken link again but like I said you still managed to make everything look great! I'm a huge fan of your work and I can't wait to see the finished piece <3
ASDFGHJK;;;;
KAY. Good to know everything is correct :D I'm doing my best!!! You get to be president of the fan club cause i dont think there is one yet xD

Oh my, what an intricate character :D I ACCEPT!
Since you're unsure about incline or decline, i would suggest incline. Since I'm basically gonna use the same pose and it'll work better with the spear and cape :3 I'll also send you some sizing drafts.

I've added a small note for examples under the order form HTML. I knew I was gonna forget something in the redesign, thank you for pointing it out!

Rim fillers are the little bubbles within the rim of the circle. You get to pick what I put in them!

ok, thanks u :D

Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/nhsEE
Pose Description: a bubbly pose?idk lol. (or reference)
Design Style: incline (Incline, Decline, Etc)
Base Color Background: Pastel blue
Rim Circle fillers: hearts and sweets
Other: tyvm ^_^

ok, thanks u :D

Character Reference: https://imgur.com/a/nhsEE
Pose Description: a bubbly pose?idk lol. (or reference)
Design Style: incline (Incline, Decline, Etc)
Base Color Background: Pastel blue
Rim Circle fillers: hearts and sweets
Other: tyvm ^_^

The noise I made upon seeing your mayor was inhuman. SHE SO KYOOT
Accepted! I've just finished Kammm's, just gotta post it, so I'll get started right away! The cost will be 100 TBT, please don't pay until I've notified you that it's finished~
....after a snack, though.
This might be weird, but can I also do an extra doodle of her? No charge, i just really like the design. you could use it for character reference later!

The noise I made upon seeing your mayor was inhuman. SHE SO KYOOT
Accepted! I've just finished Kammm's, just gotta post it, so I'll get started right away! The cost will be 100 TBT, please don't pay until I've notified you that it's finished~
....after a snack, though.
This might be weird, but can I also do an extra doodle of her? No charge, i just really like the design. you could use it for character reference later!

omg thank you :^) and YES you def can tysm youre too kind,,,

INswepO.png

Kammm:

Ooh... This shop is opened again. :0 I would definitely love to order another stain glass art again since they look so nice. :3

Ooh... This shop is opened again. :0 I would definitely love to order another stain glass art again since they look so nice. :3

Glad to hear someone remembers the shop! And yes, we're (I'm) in full swing with artsy nonsense. There's a small form in the Buying Info tab for that request~ I'd be happy to take another!

Glad to hear someone remembers the shop! And yes, we're (I'm) in full swing with artsy nonsense. There's a small form in the Buying Info tab for that request~ I'd be happy to take another!
Okay. Cool. I have a question about this one below:
More Detail on the Stained Glass Designs
Rim fillers are the little bubbles within the rim of the circle. You get to pick what I put in them!
Incline/Decline references the arrangement of the bubbles within the Rim of the Circle (But i can do other shapes- no one has asked yet.) There's a link below the form for examples of this.​
For the stain glass art... We can ask for different shapes for the rim fillers?

Okay. Cool. I have a question about this one below:

For the stain glass art... We can ask for different shapes for the rim fillers?

Yes! I'm yet to attempt a non-circle base, but with some specifications and detail managing, a different form shouldn't be too hard. Symmetry is optional.

OMGosh! I remember seeing your stained glass pieces & thinking they were incredible! Dang it - I have most of my TBT allotted for 2 other things. I will save up enough to get one of your stained glass pieces this time. *stomps foot determinedly*

OMGosh! I remember seeing your stained glass pieces & thinking they were incredible! Dang it - I have most of my TBT allotted for 2 other things. I will save up enough to get one of your stained glass pieces this time. *stomps foot determinedly*

Don't worry! I had to end last time because my tablet literally came apart. And then I had to replace my laptop. And then I had to fiddle around with drivers and repetitive troubleshooting thepointisIM BACK I PROMISE. So no need to rush! Thank you for you kind words QwQ

Stained Glass

Character Reference: Click Here
Pose Description: Click Here - Covering the Mouth with the Hand pose. I would like it to be on the surprise-like pose.
Design Style: Whatever you think would look best for the stained glass art. You had did a really good job on my Delibird stained glass art order. :]
Base Color Background: Pastel Pink or Pastel Purple. Not sure which would be best. :T
Rim Circle fillers: I would like the rim filler shapes to be hearts and butterflies.
Other: Thank you so much. ^.^ If there's anything for me to help with then just let me know in a Private Message.

Last edited:
Stained Glass

Character Reference: Click Here
Pose Description: Click Here - Covering the Mouth with the Hand pose. I would like it to be on the surprise-like pose.
Design Style: Whatever you think would look best for the stained glass art. You had did a really job on my Delibird stained glass art order. :]
Base Color Background: Pastel Pink or Pastel Purple. Not sure which would be best. :T
Rim Circle fillers: I would like the rim filler shapes to be hearts and butterflies.
Other: Thank you so much. ^.^ If there's anything for me to help with then just let me know in a Private Message.

Ooooooooo, I always love these super specific poses. And that character is ADORBS!
I'll gladly accept this order as well :D I'll probably send you a PM for detail check and questions sometime either tonight or tomorrow afternoon!
Thank you again!!

Don't worry! I had to end last time because my tablet literally came apart. And then I had to replace my laptop. And then I had to fiddle around with drivers and repetitive troubleshooting thepointisIM BACK I PROMISE. So no need to rush! Thank you for you kind words QwQ

I'm terribly sorry to hear you had so many tech problems! Why is it when one thing breaks they all decide to break? I double checked how much TBT I need to keep set aside & realized I can order one of your fabulous stained glass pieces! Yay! Now I just have to decided which of 2 ideas I'd like to get made more. I'm so happy I can order! (Hey me - hurry up & make up your mind already!)

I'm terribly sorry to hear you had so many tech problems! Why is it when one thing breaks they all decide to break? I double checked how much TBT I need to keep set aside & realized I can order one of your fabulous stained glass pieces! Yay! Now I just have to decided which of 2 ideas I'd like to get made more. I'm so happy I can order! (Hey me - hurry up & make up your mind already!)

Oooo, choices choices. Roll for it! I'm super indecisive so i carry dice with me :D

Back