• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Beta's Sleepless Shop

BetaChorale

patent pending
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Cosmos
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (134) +
2tOaCbY.png

I'm offline, playing AC:NL and then going to bed

⊣ ☽ IF YOU LIKE CUSTOM TOWN MAPS CLICK THIS BUTTON ☾ ⊢

double_A.gif

STAINED GLASS DRAWINGS
Clicky!

Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
SPRITES
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif

100px below, tiny as shown above also available!
V9tKNjh.png
vr4TuVT.png
lWYmvy3.png
IsmVwkV.gif
6sOmkMh.gif
mFFnVV1.gif

NR08oDg.gif
ndWSoSd.gif
xJM0BYA.gif
EFjLlvv.gif
SA8UQSf.gif
9yAaFhC.gif

QcGOSy5.gif
nElE3Zl.gif
RdGc6ml.gif
c9Hcp9M.gif
xdupx1r.gif
BISURpx.gif

UUUHHHHHH

I also accept IGB, Art trades, and collectibles! Just make an offer in your Total: section.
Prices have increased, as the "grand reopening" has ended and this is now a regular shop.

Stained Glass
CLICK HERE FOR DESIGN STYLE EXAMPLES
Classic: 250BTB + 50BTB ? Xtra | Custom: 350BTB + 50BTB ? Xtra

↓ Copy this ↓
HTML:
Character(s) Reference(s):
Pose Description: (or reference)
Notes:

↓ Copy ONLY ONE of these ↓
HTML:
[U]Classic Circle Design[/U]
Design Style: 
Base Color Background:
Rim Circle fillers:
Other:
HTML:
[U]Custom Design[/U]
Shape Reference Pic: 
Notes:

Sprites
50TBT, or 75TBT Animated
HTML:
Character Reference:
Animated: (Y/N, describe if Y)
Detail:
Please note that Tiny sprites do not have a set price, as they are new.

Other
Prices vary! Just type away and we'll figure it out. I will do girls, boys, villagers, pets.
I will NOT do NSFW, Gore, Anthro, or Mecha.
I also will not do "redraws" of other artist's work.

Webp.net-gifmaker_5.gif

I will add questions to this FAQ as questions are asked, otherwise they wouldn't be frequently asked, would they?

How do I order a Stained Glass?
First, Copy the section that includes character references and fill it out.
If your SG is circular, copy and fill the next box.​
If your SG is not circular, copy and fill the remaining box.​
Rim Fillers are the bubbles along the rings of the frame.​
You name the shape. I design the frame. It will likely still have filler bubbles.​
Decline/Incline refers to the orientation of the bubbles. There's an example link in the Buying Info tab. I can also do Vertical/Horizontal.​
Provide as much detail as you can for what you'd like included in the shape. I'll do my best!​

What equipment do I use?

Wacom Intuos small, PTH-451. My art programs are Made with Mischief and FireAlpaca. For complicated positioning of humans, I use Design Doll as a flexible reference/placeholder. I use gifmaker dot org to compile Gifs, and I use postimages dot org to host gifs, imgur to host images.

You lessened the slots from 5 to 3! What gives?

I'm returning to my day job this week! Expect Delays. Having too many slots causes too much backup! Also, they're not open until I finish the Grand Reopening Requests.

Is there a waitlist after slots are full?

No.

When do I pay?
When I've sent you the final watermarked artwork, and you have no further changes to request. I'll post the unwatermarked version after I see your payment notice (which is to say if I'm offline, I'll post it when I'm back)
☆ Kammm ☆

☆ Dedenne2 ☆
&

☆ Ryumia ☆

☆ Valzed ☆

Webp.net-gifmaker_4.gif

๑۞๑,??,????`?๑۩ S L O T S ๑۩ ,??,????`?๑۞๑
click for progress

1. Oldcatlady, SG in progress
2. Anine, SG
3. Not accepting orders

Last edited:
These are actually amazing oh my goodness the stained glass design is just ugh
Ok so I don't really know what I'm doing with the form so I'll just copy your one mainly lol

STAINED GLASS REQUEST

REFERENCE: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce - - - you can also do it humanoid idm
ARRANGEMENT: ...decline?
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: dark pink?
OUTER RIM COLOR: umm this maybe? - - - #BDA876
INNER RIM COLOR: again uhh - - - #FFE5A2

TOP BUBBLES:
1- a flower (that matches the colour of the vine anklet if you can)
2- a heart (that matches the colour of the heart scarf if you can)
3- a star (that matches the colour of the star hat if you can)
4- a heart
5- a flower

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1- the same as the top one? I'm out of ideas but uh If you have any go for it
2-
3-
4-
5-

SPECIAL REQUESTS: None really. But if anything I requested looks ugly, it's probably because I requested it wrong so pls change it to look nice. I mean you could just ignore my whole request and look at the ref. that'd probably be beneficial for all parties.

Tysm for considering! all of these are amazing dude

Last edited:
I love those sprites! I have a couple of questions before I order though. First, do I need to have the Avatar Width Extension for the sprites? Second, do I need to have Avatar Animation for the sprites? Thank you so much!

I love those sprites! I have a couple of questions before I order though. First, do I need to have the Avatar Width Extension for the sprites? Second, do I need to have Avatar Animation for the sprites? Thank you so much!

I think I can answer that for you! No, you won't need an avatar width expansion and yes, you'll need animation. But it looks like you already have animation so yeah. ~

Thank you for your help! To be honest, I don't have either upgrade. That's what made me think to ask.

I don't actually know. I purchased it from Haydenv019. I have no clue what tech magic was used.

These are actually amazing oh my goodness the stained glass design is just ugh
Ok so I don't really know what I'm doing with the form so I'll just copy your one mainly lol

STAINED GLASS REQUEST

REFERENCE: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce - - - you can also do it humanoid idm
ARRANGEMENT: ...decline?
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: dark pink?
OUTER RIM COLOR: umm this maybe? - - - #BDA876
INNER RIM COLOR: again uhh - - - #FFE5A2

TOP BUBBLES:
1- a flower (that matches the colour of the vine anklet if you can)
2- a heart (that matches the colour of the heart scarf if you can)
3- a star (that matches the colour of the star hat if you can)
4- a heart
5- a flower

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1- the same as the top one? I'm out of ideas but uh If you have any go for it
2-
3-
4-
5-

SPECIAL REQUESTS: None really. But if anything I requested looks ugly, it's probably because I requested it wrong so pls change it to look nice. I mean you could just ignore my whole request and look at the ref. that'd probably be beneficial for all parties.

Tysm for considering! all of these are amazing dude

Accepted!! Your goat is ADORABLEEEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

No extension needed, I'm using one without it. But yes i do think you need the animation, i have it active. But yeah i dunnothe magic behind it at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I can answer that for you! No, you won't need an avatar width expansion and yes, you'll need animation. But it looks like you already have animation so yeah. ~
You're very helpful :D

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP THOSE STAINED GLASSES

STAINED GLASS REQUEST
REFERENCE: BERKUT
ARRANGEMENT: Decline? I'm really unsure
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: 6666cc
OUTER RIM COLOR: 330099
INNER RIM COLOR: 6699ff

TOP BUBBLES:
1-
2- Duma Symbol
3- Rigel Emblem
4- Duma Symbol
5-

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1-
2-
3- Askr Emblem
4-
5-

SPECIAL REQUESTS:

I'm sorry if this is complicated >_> but these stained glasses are amazing!

HOLY CRAP THOSE STAINED GLASSES

STAINED GLASS REQUEST
REFERENCE: BERKUT
ARRANGEMENT: Decline? I'm really unsure
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: 6666cc
OUTER RIM COLOR: 330099
INNER RIM COLOR: 6699ff

TOP BUBBLES:
1-
2- Duma Symbol
3- Rigel Emblem
4- Duma Symbol
5-

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1-
2-
3- Askr Emblem
4-
5-

SPECIAL REQUESTS:

I'm sorry if this is complicated >_> but these stained glasses are amazing!

Oh my, what an intricate character :D I ACCEPT!
Since you're unsure about incline or decline, i would suggest incline. Since I'm basically gonna use the same pose and it'll work better with the spear and cape :3 I'll also send you some sizing drafts.

The Stained Glass artwork looks really good. :3 So... I decided to order one from you.

STAINED GLASS REQUEST

REFERENCE: Delibird
ARRANGEMENT: Whatever looks best with the reference. Not quite sure which one would look better on it.
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: 008000
OUTER RIM COLOR: FF0000
INNER RIM COLOR: FFD700

TOP BUBBLES:
1- Candy Cane
2- Present Box
3- Christmas Star
4- Present Box
5- Candy Cane

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1- Ice Symbol
2- 2
3- 2
4- 5
5- Flying Symbol

SPECIAL REQUESTS: I would like the present boxes to be in different colors. Don't want the colors of the candy canes to clash with the circles that it's in. Any color is fine by me as long as it doesn't clash. Oh... I would like the candy canes to be the same colors to one another.

Since you don't do faces for these then I was wondering if it is possible to put a simple mask on them? Also I was wondering for the bottom bubbles that I have as numbers then can it be possible to make them look like simple Christmas ornaments?

Apologies for requesting a Pokemon Stained Glass. I really wanted a Stained Glass of Delibird.

Last edited:
The Stained Glass artwork looks really good. :3 So... I decided to order one from you.

STAINED GLASS REQUEST

REFERENCE: Delibird
ARRANGEMENT: Whatever looks best with the reference. Not quite sure which one would look better on it.
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: 008000
OUTER RIM COLOR: FF0000
INNER RIM COLOR: FFD700

TOP BUBBLES:
1- Candy Cane
2- Present Box
3- Christmas Star
4- Present Box
5- Candy Cane

BOTTOM BUBBLES:
1- Ice Symbol
2- 2
3- 2
4- 5
5- Flying Symbol

SPECIAL REQUESTS: I would like the present boxes to be in different colors. Don't want the colors of the candy canes to clash with the circles that it's in. Any color is fine by me as long as it doesn't clash. Oh... I would like the candy canes to be the same colors to one another.

Since you don't do faces for these then I was wondering if it is possible to put a simple mask on them? Also I was wondering for the bottom bubbles that I have as numbers then can it be possible to make them look like simple Christmas ornaments?

Apologies for requesting a Pokemon Stained Glass. I really wanted a Stained Glass of Delibird.

HOHO. HOHOHO. THIS REQUEST PLEASES MEEEE
Okayokayokay so. When I start this one, I'll message you with some questions about details :3 Accepted though!!!

Last edited:
HOHO. HOHOHO. THIS REQUEST PLEASES MEEEE
Okayokayokay so. When I start this one, I'll message you with some questions about details :3 Accepted though!!!
Alright then. ^.^ I'll be waiting for the message.

Two updates! One complete and one color palette! Click for full sizes.

Last edited:
Update on Ryumia's Request!

BD9jyzb.png

Doot doot doooooo~
I know i said i don't do faces n the designs, but a Beak is a bit necessary and those dark circles around the eyes would be considered markings, not face :3 Plus it helped separate the head a bit

Back