• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Beta's Sleepless Shop

i had a question about the stained glass designs!
would it be possible to have two figures back to back in the middle of a stained glass, if they were scaled down a bit or it was just the torsos?

i had a question about the stained glass designs!
would it be possible to have two figures back to back in the middle of a stained glass, if they were scaled down a bit or it was just the torsos?

Absolutely!

If you want the whole figures showing, i would suggest Horizontal arrangement. I'll have to vary my line width to not obscure the forms too much, but yeah i think i can do that :3

Absolutely!

If you want the whole figures showing, i would suggest Horizontal arrangement. I'll have to vary my line width to not obscure the forms too much, but yeah i think i can do that :3

awesome! thank you for answering. i'll hammer out the form and post in a bit~

STAINED GLASS REQUEST
REFERENCE: the two mayors in this picture, but i want Candor (the rainbow one) on the left, and Fog (the nautical one) on the right, back to back, with Fog looking down and Candor looking up
(also both only from the waist up, i think it'd look better that way)
ARRANGEMENT: horizontal
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: #3988B1
OUTER RIM COLOR: #2D6C97
INNER RIM COLOR: #20517C
(note: i'm awful at color coordination so feel free to actually do whatever you want with the colors)

LEFT BUBBLES:
1- white rose
2- coding (like, binary text? little 1s and 0s)
3- paintbrush
4- colored in black except a pair of white eyes (like in cartoons where there's eyes peeking out of shadows in a forest or something, but like.. not menacing-looking please xD just blank)
5- white rose

RIGHT BUBBLES:
1- purple violet
2- anchor
3- crow (either a little whole crow or like just a crow's head, up to you)
4- compass rose (doesn't have to be fancy or have letters, just the shape of one with the eight directions (n s e w + ne nw se sw) is cool)
5- purple violet

SPECIAL REQUESTS:
>simplify either mayor as much as you like, but please keep Candor's rainbow feather and starry scarf if you can; they're basically part of him. also please leave off Fog's pipe
>the feather isn't supposed to be quite as small as it is in the picture
>Candor's hair should look more like it does in this icon of him, please
>the side i chose to put Fog on intentionally hides his eyepatch in case you were gonna ask ^^; it's a symbolism thing

Last edited:
STAINED GLASS REQUEST
REFERENCE: the two mayors in this picture, but i want Candor (the rainbow one) on the left, and Fog (the nautical one) on the right, back to back, with Fog looking down and Candor looking up
(also both only from the waist up, i think it'd look better that way)
ARRANGEMENT: horizontal
COLOR FOR BACKGROUND: #3988B1
OUTER RIM COLOR: #2D6C97
INNER RIM COLOR: #20517C
(note: i'm awful at color coordination so feel free to actually do whatever you want with the colors)

LEFT BUBBLES:
1- white rose
2- coding (like, binary text? little 1s and 0s)
3- paintbrush
4- colored in black except a pair of white eyes (like in cartoons where there's eyes peeking out of shadows in a forest or something, but like.. not menacing-looking please xD just blank)
5- white rose

RIGHT BUBBLES:
1- purple violet
2- anchor
3- crow (either a little whole crow or like just a crow's head, up to you)
4- compass rose (doesn't have to be fancy or have letters, just the shape of one with the eight directions (n s e w + ne nw se sw) is cool)
5- purple violet

SPECIAL REQUESTS:
>simplify either mayor as much as you like, but please keep Candor's rainbow feather and starry scarf if you can; they're basically part of him. also please leave off Fog's pipe
>the feather isn't supposed to be quite as small as it is in the picture
>Candor's hair should look more like it does in this icon of him, please
>the side i chose to put Fog on intentionally hides his eyepatch in case you were gonna ask ^^; it's a symbolism thing

AAACCEPTED!!
So, considering that very last note- I'm assuming you want them to be facing towards the sides, not looking at the viewer, yeah? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaand here's SensaiGallade's finished work :D

THIS WAS FUN I LIKED THIS ONE​

AAACCEPTED!!
So, considering that very last note- I'm assuming you want them to be facing towards the sides, not looking at the viewer, yeah? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaaand here's SensaiGallade's finished work :D

THIS WAS FUN I LIKED THIS ONE​

yes sorry that wasn't clear! facing the sides, not frontways, yeah owo

also omg that stained glass looks so nice

Last edited:
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Finished work for Ryumia, a christmas decked Delibird :D

Update on punctuallyAbsent's request

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it still possible to be put on the waiting list? ^^

AW YIS IT'S THE BOYS
that looks so good i'm dying
I'm GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!
Is it still possible to be put on the waiting list? ^^

I'm sorry, there actually isn't a waiting list for this shop. There's the Accepted orders list which is full currently, and there's the request list for work I'm doing outside of TBT which recently blew up on reddit;;;

So I'm not quite sure when I'll be opening the list here again, at least not until i get a few of the others knocked out :s I just wouldn't wanna keep anyone waiting 5ever, sorry

I get ya, That’s absolutely fine, Il just keep an eye out if you open more slots in the future :D I need a minun stained glass in my life x3

hey!! i'm pretty sure i paid for my stained glass commission but you never posted the finished version; could you message me it please?

KvKcku5.png

OPEN FOR BUSINESS AGAIN BUMP

a quick question for the stained glass, what is incline/decline and the rim fillers? thank you, these look amazing!

a quick question for the stained glass, what is incline/decline and the rim fillers? thank you, these look amazing!

I've added a small note for examples under the order form HTML. I knew I was gonna forget something in the redesign, thank you for pointing it out!

Rim fillers are the little bubbles within the rim of the circle. You get to pick what I put in them!

Last edited:
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2219489.kam#7763158 and
https://m.imgur.com/account/Kammehh/images/1CGlQjg
Either outfit is finefor the girl! I would like both characters in the stained glass picture plsss :D
Pose Description: (or reference) holding hands, standing close,maybe boy kissing girl on forehead (something like this?: https://m.imgur.com/KjfPQoG )
Design Style: (Incline, Decline, Etc) doesn't matter! Whatever looks best!
Base Color Background: maybe a pastel blue or pink?
Rim Circle fillers: Hearts and flowers.
Other: nothing! Pls just make it cute and romantic! <3 lmk how much that will cost (I think it was 125 for 2 characters??)

Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/2219489.kam#7763158 and
https://m.imgur.com/account/Kammehh/images/1CGlQjg
Either outfit is finefor the girl! I would like both characters in the stained glass picture plsss :D
Pose Description: (or reference) holding hands, standing close,maybe boy kissing girl on forehead (something like this?: https://m.imgur.com/KjfPQoG )
Design Style: (Incline, Decline, Etc) doesn't matter! Whatever looks best!
Base Color Background: maybe a pastel blue or pink?
Rim Circle fillers: Hearts and flowers.
Other: nothing! Pls just make it cute and romantic! <3 lmk how much that will cost (I think it was 125 for 2 characters??)

Heyyyy I remember you :D your sprite is still in my shop tab, one of my prouder pieces.

And yes, order accepted! I'm super stoked to be working again! One of your links is broken btw, but I've got the gist of it for at least the sketching phases.

Last edited:
Back