What we think, we become.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
I think I just hit mine? I thought it was a glitch, to be honest, because none of the object PWP's showed up. Just building renovations.
How many PWPs can we actually have in each village? Is it based on the number of them, or something else like a percentage of available space left over in the town? Thanks!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

You've reached 30 that do count. The renovations don't.

I wish PWP's like benches and lights, didn't have a limit. Or have it so three benches = 1 PWP.

Yeah it's kinda annoying when you have demolish and re-place stuff, or just demolish altogether.

Will probably put some random away when I'm done getting villagers though :3

You've reached 30 that do count. The renovations don't.

I wish PWP's like benches and lights, didn't have a limit. Or have it so three benches = 1 PWP.

Right? They really shouldn't count as a whole number. I mean, in comparison to some of the other PWPs we can do (lighthouse, flower clock, etc.), benches and lights are small. I'm literally one bench short from keeping villagers from putting their dang house there! -n-

♥.?:*??*:?.♥.?:*:?.♥.?:*??*:?.♥​

Yeah it's kinda annoying when you have demolish and re-place stuff, or just demolish altogether.

Will probably put some random away when I'm done getting villagers though :3

Yeah, same! I've been trying to move villagers out of my town for a while now and just got tired of where they were putting their houses. One went as far as to put their home right in front of a bridge. I had to demolish that sucker and reconstruct it a few spaces to the left so that I could avoid running into the back of their house. As mayor,
I should have a say in where they put their houses, dang it! x3

You can get thirty pwps in your village, the first bridge, and the building renovations do not count.

Heya, I've seen you around a lot on these forums, nice to see ya here ^^ thank you for your help! I didn't realize the first bridge might be excluded from the PWP project numbers. Interesting! I may have to recount how many I do have and get rid of some of the things I don't currently want or need. I can always get them back, I suppose ^^;

I'm not fond of the limit, but I suppose it's good for smaller maps.

You might be right. I do know Nintendo tried very hard not to let players have the ability of trapping other players in their town (which I am thankful for!). I guess that's why bushes die when you put too many in a line. I assume PWPs are treated in the same way, like you said ^^ just gotta logically think about how many I have out currently and what I can do without for a little while :'D
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

If you redo your original bridge, it does count.

It doesn't count in my town though, or else I'd have more than the limit.

(Video Screen, Traffic Signal, Drinking Fountain, Wood Bench, Bus Stop, Windmill, Picnic Blanket, Outdoor Chair, Wisteria Trellis, Statue Fountain, 2 Modern Bench, 2 Round Streetlight, Fountain, Tulip Topiary, Flower Clock, Solar Panels, Parabolic Antenna, Wind Turbine, Jungle Gym, Chair Sculpture, 2 Tire Toy, Geyser, Lighthouse, Hammock, Tower and then the 3 bridges remodeled to Modern including the starting bridge.)

Hmm... I think there’s a limit because of the game’s data? Or maybe because they didn’t want people to overcrowd their town with PWP’s or block villagers’ houses? I’m not quite sure. But it could get quite annoying when you want minor PWP’s yet there’s a limit. For example, putting 2 yield signs isn’t even that big of a deal yet it still counts into your town’s PWP’s. Same with the flower bed and stuff. It also misguided me when there’s more PWP’s than the actual limit. I have mixed feelings, though.

Hopefully this will be fixed in the next game, I had to take out a bunch of PWP's due to the limit myself :/

This REALLY frustrates me!! :mad:

I've laid out where I want all my public projects prior to actually getting them and Now I'm missing a few and it looks really empty :( I hope they give us more to have on the new game!!

Back