• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

'Tis The Season To Be Giftin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
LKeqUlN.png

As our celebration closes on Five Years of New Leaf, we brave the cold white snow of winter with some dazzling holiday lights on our cedar tree!

Just as with past years, you can help decorate the rest of the forum with your very own holiday light collectibles. Christmas Lights are now available in the Shop for only 10 Bells and can only be gifted to others right now, so help light up your fellow forum members' sidebars! It just might light up their day! We will open up self-display at a later date.

The December Turquoise Birthstone collectible is now available in the Shop too for 299 Bells.

I would also like to briefly mention that we are not planning any large Fair-like Christmas event for this year. We hope you'll look forward to a smaller event arriving soon, similar to last year's holiday season.

Please note that Christmas Lights are temporary for the season and will leave inventories in January 2018.

first

(posting this out of spite so no one else can swipe it up!!)

*cries* We can't use the ones from last year? =[ I'm too broke to buy a whole new set...

Just gifted 4 lights! Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

I need help I just bought the Christmas Lights but I can't see the picture of the Christmas Lights>

- - - Post Merge - - -

in my side bar <

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

Last edited:
I need help I just bought the Christmas Lights but I can't see the picture of the Christmas Lights>

- - - Post Merge - - -

in my side bar <

Christmas lights can only be GIFTED, so the ones you bought will only be shown in the person you gift them to, you can't display the ones you've bought yourself. If you go to the marketplace there should be some people doing trades for them so you can gift one and get one. =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

in my side bar <

- - - Post Merge - - -

:(

They're only in your sidebar of someone gives them to you ;)

oh ok thank you so much I had no idea

I will gift one to one of my friends then~

Last edited:
I accidently bought 12, so I gave 'em to the following!

Stepheroo
GreatUsername
ThatOneMarshalFanGirl
Bowie
Sheila
Byebi
Dedenne2
AnimalCrossingPerson
Issi
Dawnpiplup
A r i a n e

Merry Christmas to all!