• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

'Tis The Season To Be Giftin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the Christmas lights, but it won't let me click the "active" button to allow it to be seen on my account and stuff. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance! (is this even the place to be asking? idek but hey it doesn't hurt to try)

I bought the Christmas lights, but it won't let me click the "active" button to allow it to be seen on my account and stuff. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance! (is this even the place to be asking? idek but hey it doesn't hurt to try)

you can only gift them! i did the same thing at first.. but i just set up a trading board so i could gift them to others and then get some for my sidebar as well. :p

you can only gift them! i did the same thing at first.. but i just set up a trading board so i could gift them to others and then get some for my sidebar as well. :p

oh, okay! thank you! I didn't realize!

I hope for this year's Christmas event Christmas collectibles will be sold :p I mean they probably will but I need more stuff than just lights to look festive

the part of the year where collectibles really pop out as a status symbol : ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back