• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

'Tis The Season To Be Giftin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I came back to TBT expecting a very large massive Bell Tree Fair, so I suppose you'll have to rearrange some things :rolleyes:

What would make this even better? If the lights on the cedar tree is blinking.

Didn't these christmas lights cost more than just 10 bells last year? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Anyway, is this so-called "Small Event" going to be spending TBT? If it is, i'm going to open my cycling thread sooner than I thought.

Well then, it's only December 2nd and I already have 14 of them. My friends are so wonderful. <3

Gifted 30+ people already !! I really want to save up TBT but ugh these Christmas lights are so beautiful and the concept is so nice and I just want to cry right now, it's so fulfilling sending them ; v;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The number 15 comes to mind, so maybe? Anyway, I appreciate the low price.

Yessir, they were 15 TBT last year!

^gifted back, enjoy!

and yesss i love the lights, shame we can't keep em year round :(

I'm very much liking my wal lights, now I just gotta make the avatar and sig to match them xDD

I love Christmas! It'd be great if the white festive tree returned hHhHHHHHHHh I just found out about it and I really want it-

This seems cool :) imma try and get more bells before I start sendin gifts. First Christmas on tbt, tbh I was kinda hoping for a big event

yall forcing me to make quality posts to afford lights

I like the Christmas lights, but I don't like collectibles that disappear, so I don't usually buy them. At least the Valentine's Days roses stay in your inventory for the next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back