• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

'Tis The Season To Be Giftin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o, I bought one thinking I could keep it for myself lmao

I'll just gift it to my friend

I need help I just bought the Christmas Lights but I can't see the picture of the Christmas Lights>

EDIT: I bought 6 lights but they won't show up in my collectables?

o, I bought one thinking I could keep it for myself lmao

How do yall keep doing this every year

Christmas Lights are now available in the Shop for only 10 Bells and can only be gifted to others right now, so help light up your fellow forum members' sidebars! It just might light up their day! We will open up self-display at a later date.

6Vui7g8.png

How do yall keep doing this every year

well i mean, not everyone was around last year and i did the same thing then. You expect it to work like a normal collectible and get confused until you re-read it....

I came on just now with 3 lights received like "what's going on"

oh this. ok cool I can send lots

Well look at that, over 100 TBT gone already. I can't help it I love my friends too much lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love these things. I'm going to lightspam the heck out of you all later on.

Yay thanks for the light spamming! Are you secretly Santa? :eek:

Last edited:
well i mean, not everyone was around last year and i did the same thing then. You expect it to work like a normal collectible and get confused until you re-read it....

Sorry I worded that badly I meant how do people always miss that it's gift-able only every year even though it says so in plain text, every year

I'm glad these are back! I plan to buy some more. :)

Sorry I worded that badly I meant how do people always miss that it's gift-able only every year even though it says so in plain text, every year

like i said, i think it's just a matter of people getting over-excited and not slowing down to read

Thanks so much to everyone who spent me one :D That was so nice of you!

I gifted five so far ^-^ Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

i feel like a lot more people would be into it if it was like the valentines tbh

I just wish we could keep these longer! It’s so fun sending them and receiving them from friends here :3

I NEED WALOOGI LIGHTZZZZZZZZ

MUST KEEP THE AESTHETIC MY LIL PEEPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back