• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

'Tis The Season To Be Giftin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might aswell gift one to someone. I'm unsure whom though.

oooo the winter theme has arrived yesss :D I can't believe it's December already!! I'm so happy but at the same time sad time flew so fast... rip any meaningful achievements for 2017 :(

Mini-event you say? I hope it's not while I'm on vacation D: ...It probably will be TT^TT (plz have good wifi hotel)

I want to give away some lights but I have no clue what to write on them... I'll have to get people to tell me or else it will end up awful lol

Just puchased my first string of Christmas lights and gave it away. Happy Halloween Christmas!

IT'S CHRISTMAS IT'S CHRISTMAS I'M SO ECSTATIC!!!
(this is literally the only reason why I hoarded green and red candies from the halloween event tbh)

Time to give out Christmas light !!!

I love these things. I'm going to lightspam the heck out of you all later on.

I'm so ready to get hecking Christmassy

EDIT: I bought 6 lights but they won't show up in my collectables?

Last edited:
I guess that is how the gifting spirit comes into play?

kinda sucks that you can't reuse the ones from last year because I had a ton. :(

anyone wanna trade collectibles?
as in, we send each other the lights so we have them lol? i bought six, bc i was hoping to have a whole row but im stupid and forgot they can only be gifted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back