• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Selling Perfect Apples!

CatGosCrazy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
I'm selling perfect apples. I sell them in stacks of nine for 30,000. Get them while you can because I have a limited stock! I will sell them in a stack less then nine BUT every stack that's less than nine goes for 5,000 a fruit.

Also I am using in game bells. Reply how much you want! Check for replies by me on stock updates and if I am selling!​

Last edited:
Um, please let me know if this is a dumb question, but why would anyone pay 40,000 IGB for a basket of perfect apples that only normally sell for 27,000 IGB?

Um, please let me know if this is a dumb question, but why would anyone pay 40,000 IGB for a basket of perfect apples that only normally sell for 27,000 IGB?

I agree with you, 40,000 is very overpriced. I would be interested in buying some though, just not if the price was so high lol

Oh my... I need to double check my writing... I meant 30,000 not 40,000! My mistake! I'll edit that right away!

Oh my... I need to double check my writing... I meant 30,000 not 40,000! My mistake! I'll edit that right away!

30,000 is fine! Can I pick some up in about...30 minutes? I'm heading to the store real quick

Ok! Send me a friend request and tell me when you're ready. I'll reserve three stacks.

Back