• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States ANIMAL CROSSING AMIBO CARDS ALL SERIES 1 2 3 4 FOR TRADE!

Can I trade Ed, and Alice for Kidd and Teddy from series 2?
Can I also trade Nate and Axel from series 1 for Prince and Pecan from series 2?

Last edited:
Can I trade your 317 Goldie (series 4) for my 090 Axel(series 1)? :)
Sorry! My husband just bought me goldie >.< dammit.

Last edited:
Hi again! We just did a trade (your cards should get to you soon if they didn't already), but I just bought some more cards and I have some more good trade options for you.

I'm interested in your
173 Julian
294 Maple

I have to offer
064 Pudge
**115 Nat**
153 Alfonso
182 Alice
221 Kody

Let me know what you think would be a good trade. Happy to go with whatever you offer, I know Julian is hard to get. :)

New to the whole trading thing... but I'd love to trade 222 Miranda for your 347 Tammy~!

Noticed you have 100 Walker :eek: Would you want to trade 090 Axel for your 100 Walker? (Husband did NOT buy Walker XD)

Aww sorry about that :/ I'll make sure to keep you in mind though. Right now I'm trying to complete my collection and after that I need sell and get rid of my duplicates.

I’ll check back whenever my husband decides to buy me another pack c:

Back