• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Huge Bell Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still deciding when it should be. It will probably have to be around 10:00pm-11:00ish EST. I may have to put out more bells because of how many players there are, and that may take a bit

Hey, I just wanted to say that you should take your time - I've done a big giveaway in the past and it can get really stressful fast. So good luck!

Hi I would be interested in dropping by if you were willing to have me! :), oh, and also, what is your time zone?

Last edited:
My time zone is Eastern! I probably will have a group go soon so things aren't too complicated :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm starting a group of 3 right now! Comment that you got once I'm done!

Can I join?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I might not be able to come when it's late... ): Can we make a group of three including me so I don't miss it?

You like my post... Does that mean I can join now? Idk how this works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's 4 people browsing... Should we start a group with all of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this still happening?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're open so I'm coming...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm wrong person open. lol

You like my post... Does that mean I can join now? Idk how this works.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's 4 people browsing... Should we start a group with all of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this still happening?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're open so I'm coming...

Hey I think you should calm down a bit!! Not trying to be rude but Gabe is probably busy!! They have a lot of bells they're setting down and the least we can do is be patient :) It's very generous of them and I don't think being pushy is the best way to show our appreciation..

Hey I think you should calm down a bit!! Not trying to be rude but Gabe is probably busy!! They have a lot of bells they're setting down and the least we can do is be patient :) It's very generous of them and I don't think being pushy is the best way to show our appreciation..

Ya ur right! U know that Gabe is probably busy setting down things and basically the only thing is to be patient. Like you need to be respectful for Gabe, that he's doing this for us. It's really nice of him but can you at least be patient like the rest of us. Hope you understand. :)

I know but it's getting late and I don't want to miss it... That would be sad for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for being pushy... ):

I know but it's getting late and I don't want to miss it... That would be sad for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for being pushy... ):

I understand but there will always be more giveaways in the future!! If you can't make it today, I'm sure there will be another way to get some igb! People hold giveaways all the time on here : D Another way to earn a lot of igb is by selling your TBT bells too. :3

Ok! Thanks for that!
ANYWAY! Who wants some bells?!
Oh! Quick thing Kammm, I typed in your FC and It didn't work. I checked it again and it still didn't work. Are you sure it's right?
And CatGosCrazy, I did like your post which means you can come!
I'll open ASAP!

is it too late to join? if so i completely understand, but either way, this is so generous :D

Ok! Thanks for that!
ANYWAY! Who wants some bells?!
Oh! Quick thing Kammm, I typed in your FC and It didn't work. I checked it again and it still didn't work. Are you sure it's right?
And CatGosCrazy, I did like your post which means you can come!
I'll open ASAP!

Don't worry you've added me! Idk why it's saying my FC is wrong :0 But I see you on my friendlist!!

Thank you so much Gabe! I just left the town so there's an open spot for somebody else ^-^

Thanks Gabe, you're a lovely host! Good luck with the rest of the giveaway <3 You should come visit sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back