• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Huge Bell Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gabe, I didn't see you on the friend list. Just making sure we are adding each other right. :) Thank you so much.

Hello, Gabe! Thank you for liking my post. I can come whenever time is easiest for you. I don't mind waiting until near the end if that would be better for you. Thank you so much for doing this!

Edit: Did I some how miss the give away by trying to be patient and wait my turn?

Last edited:
aaa is this still open?? if so i'd love to join!!

Attention to everybody who wants to get some bells! I will be online for a few new groups! I'll try to register everyone!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My town is open!

Are you messaging people to let them know when to go over or do we just go over?

A communications error occurred before I could leave. The Bells I deposited are all gone. :(

Gabe! What happened?!?!?!? Did you keep the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Gabe left. ;-; rip giveaway

- - - Post Merge - - -

gAbE wE nEEd yOU!

Let's see I took 3 full inventories per the Message Board so if each bag had 99000 Bells... each inventory would be 1,584,000 Bells... x 3 = 4,752,000 Bells.

Yep. Gabe isn't online on the 3DS or TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's see I took 3 full inventories per the Message Board so if each bag had 99000 Bells... each inventory would be 1,584,000 Bells... x 3 = 4,752,000 Bells.

rip 4,752,000 bells

So I guess the giveaway is over :/// it's 11:20PM here and that's it? ://

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back