• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Huge Bell Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabeTriste

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Timmy Christmas Doll
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (3) +
A giveaway will be taking place 12/1/17 at 11:00pm-11:45!

Just notify me and register my FC if you want some! My limit on bells is 15mil per person.

Notice:
You will be deleted after the event

I'm interested! What's your time zone though?

Alright, I just added you. I'm quite broke so this giveaway will come in handy, haha. Thank you!

This is incredibly generous of you!! May I be entered, please? I'm getting ready to go to bed right now so I'll enter your FC in first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you!

I've entered your FC this morning. Thank you again for doing this!

Hi! I would be interested as well, but I hope you won't go broke from this! This would be really helpful for my new town <3

This is so nice!! I would love to come! My FC is in the sidebar and I'll add yours now ^-^

Yep, you may!
I decided to just place down ALOT of bells literally EVERYWHERE around my house and have you guys just pick what you want. I'll probably have to extend the giveaway time! XD

I'd love to join ohmygoodness bless your heart thisissosweetofyou

I'd love to enter <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back