• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying need ceder saplings and flowers

Bosoc

i like ravioli
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
hello!
i originally only wanted to come online ask for bush starts and a few flowers,
but i swear the chances of getting a cedar sapling at the gardening shop is 1 in 30000000000.1

tbh i don't mind how many u offer~ its like giving a dollar to a homeless person,
i could get a really good donut for 99 cents mate.

on the flower issue, i don't mind what kind of flower(s) it is, as long as it's a hybrid or white,
i really like the white flowers tbh lol

lemme know what you'd like me to pay you, or possibly trade for them~!​

Hi, i have 10x cedar saplings and pink hydrangea start 7x they're filling up my storage xD 2tbt each?

I have 32 cedars, 1wsaplings, 34 holly, 17 olive, 20 pink azeala, 16 white azeala, 25 pink hydrangeas, 46 blue hydrangeas. It is going to be 1tbt for sapling, 2tbt for starts

Hi, i have 10x cedar saplings and pink hydrangea start 7x they're filling up my storage xD 2tbt each?

sure! ill send the tbt now and add your fc

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 32 cedars, 1wsaplings, 34 holly, 17 olive, 20 pink azeala, 16 white azeala, 25 pink hydrangeas, 46 blue hydrangeas. It is going to be 1tbt for sapling, 2tbt for starts

mate, how in the lord does one even get more than 10 saplings. like are you god????
any ways lmao, ill buy 20 saplings and 10 hollys~! i'll send the tbt after i meet up with candy~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, opening gates for u candy~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright Lucia~! i sent the tbt, you can come over~!

They are stocks that I saved up for a garden shop that I used to have. I came back after a break and had been trying to TT a day at a time to buy saplings and starts from April but I got tired and took another break again in October XD. I also have 2 other towns that I stopped playing in October, they also have a lot of garden supplies as well.

Do you want to meet at my town or yours? It is going to be 40tbt for 20 sapling and 10 holly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure! ill send the tbt now and add your fc

- - - Post Merge - - -

mate, how in the lord does one even get more than 10 saplings. like are you god????
any ways lmao, ill buy 20 saplings and 10 hollys~! i'll send the tbt after i meet up with candy~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, opening gates for u candy~!

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright Lucia~! i sent the tbt, you can come over~!
I will refund 10tbt to you since they total is only 40tbt:)

They are stocks that I saved up for a garden shop that I used to have. I came back after a break and had been trying to TT a day at a time to buy saplings and starts from April but I got tired and took another break again in October XD. I also have 2 other towns that I stopped playing in October, they also have a lot of garden supplies as well.

Do you want to meet at my town or yours? It is going to be 40tbt for 20 sapling and 10 holly.

dang lol, i waited like 3 years for my dad to get my acnl, so i try not to ask
him to get me another one just for another town lmao.

also mine will be fine lol, my gate is open and i added you

Back