• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying A White Festive Tree

I think it's a japan DLC. Not sure. Might be harder to come by. If you're having trouble getting it, I suggest going to Nicole's thread. It will cost 3 TBT I think (5 at most). Worth it! Seems like she can get anything!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...48%3B%26%239679%3B%95-GET-READY-FOR-CHRISTMAS!

Last winter it was distributed among players in other countries (including the U.S.), just assumed that some people still might have a few. Lol
Thanks ^^ but I'm kind of reluctant to try those threads because of long wait times.

Hi :) Just for curiosity, how much do you think is fair for a W. Festive Tree?

Heya :) And depends on how you obtained it (like, labor cost) ^^ I know a few people here hack in those items, or make duplicates of them. So, I have no idea how much one wants to charge ^^

Heya :) And depends on how you obtained it (like, labor cost) ^^ I know a few people here hack in those items, or make duplicates of them. So, I have no idea how much one wants to charge ^^

Ah, same here. That's why I asked it.
I obtained it legitimately, so not much labor. But I only have just a few left (besides the ones I use for myself and family), so I didn't feel parting with them for 2 or 3 tbt or those prices. I'd rather gift it then.
Are you still around?

Ah, same here. That's why I asked it.
I obtained it legitimately, so not much labor. But I only have just a few left (besides the ones I use for myself and family), so I didn't feel parting with them for 2 or 3 tbt or those prices. I'd rather gift it then.
Are you still around?

Ahh, I see, if you only have so few around, I'd be willing to pay around 20 tbt for it. Still around until the sleep-aids kick in XD lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, but since it's holiday season, will you let me gift the tree? :D
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307
Delivery or pickup?
Pesky 503's. Lol, anyway--
Awe, really? You're too kind ^~^ Sure, you can gift it !
I'll register you immediately after I send this reply.
And delivery, please. Thank you

Last edited:
Back