Buying A White Festive Tree

I think it's a japan DLC. Not sure. Might be harder to come by. If you're having trouble getting it, I suggest going to Nicole's thread. It will cost 3 TBT I think (5 at most). Worth it! Seems like she can get anything!

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...48%3B%26%239679%3B%95-GET-READY-FOR-CHRISTMAS!

Last winter it was distributed among players in other countries (including the U.S.), just assumed that some people still might have a few. Lol
Thanks ^^ but I'm kind of reluctant to try those threads because of long wait times.

Hi :) Just for curiosity, how much do you think is fair for a W. Festive Tree?

Heya :) And depends on how you obtained it (like, labor cost) ^^ I know a few people here hack in those items, or make duplicates of them. So, I have no idea how much one wants to charge ^^

Heya :) And depends on how you obtained it (like, labor cost) ^^ I know a few people here hack in those items, or make duplicates of them. So, I have no idea how much one wants to charge ^^

Ah, same here. That's why I asked it.
I obtained it legitimately, so not much labor. But I only have just a few left (besides the ones I use for myself and family), so I didn't feel parting with them for 2 or 3 tbt or those prices. I'd rather gift it then.
Are you still around?

Ah, same here. That's why I asked it.
I obtained it legitimately, so not much labor. But I only have just a few left (besides the ones I use for myself and family), so I didn't feel parting with them for 2 or 3 tbt or those prices. I'd rather gift it then.
Are you still around?

Ahh, I see, if you only have so few around, I'd be willing to pay around 20 tbt for it. Still around until the sleep-aids kick in XD lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you, but since it's holiday season, will you let me gift the tree? :D
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307
Delivery or pickup?
Pesky 503's. Lol, anyway--
Awe, really? You're too kind ^~^ Sure, you can gift it !
I'll register you immediately after I send this reply.
And delivery, please. Thank you

Last edited:
Back