• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Please stop doing THIS

Whyyyy?????
All I want is a couple of pears and half my neighbor's boxes look like this:
Campers don't ask for these items. EVER! I have campers at max level 20 friendship so I know this for a fact.
Therefore, no one will ever need these items, so NO ONE WILL EVER BUY THEM FROM YOU!
Please delete them from your boxes because items show up by price, highest first, so when someone sees this they won't even bother going to your camp to look for something else.
I'm at max friends now so I'm deleting everyone who does this to make room for other people.

Some people do that as a museum. The price is high by default, and they don't want it to sell, they want to show off the rares they caught.

It can also be used to trade money, since there's no other way to send a gift to someone.

Where is this thread about marketbox etiquette? I would like to read it, because I just started playing this game, and not sure how to use the marketbox. I did put some of my extra coconuts in there at 5 for 100 bells but I am not sure what the correct pricing should be etc.

Sorry, I didn't see your comment sooner. The thread wasn't titled "marketbox etiquette", it was just a random thread where people talked about fair pricing and mentioned that it's rude to list rares. I think it was this one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?436796-Pocket-Market-Price-Guide

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't see your comment sooner. The thread wasn't titled "marketbox etiquette", it was just a random thread where people talked about fair pricing and mentioned that it's rude to list rares. I think it was this one: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?436796-Pocket-Market-Price-Guide

Ah thanks, I tried the search function but that one was not listed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the people using it like a museum that is kind of a waste of the market box, and when I see things like that listed I don't even bother looking at anything else they have. It isn't like they can get that item back, I would rather sell it and have the bells than have it take up space in a box and get nothing for it, just so I can look at it or show it off :/

Back