• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Trading Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards Series 1-4 and Welcome Amiibo(Series 5)

I PMed you my list that I would trade for your Tasha and Bitty. I want to add I’d trade several of mine for yours. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I PMed you my list that I would trade for your Tasha and Bitty. I want to add I?d trade several of mine for yours. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I PMed you my list that I would trade for your Tasha and Bitty. I want to add I?d trade several of mine for yours. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ken and Avery for Bluebear and Peanut?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or Winnie, I cant decide....

I have updated my list of cards that I have available for trade with some additions.

@Adonis-Sun - I don't have 196-Freya anymore. Are there any other cards you would be interested in?

@Ably.Saucey - Ken and Avery for Bluebear and Peanut would be fine. I don't have the Winnie card anymore but I have added additional cards to my list.

Last edited:
@Ably.Saucey - Ken and Avery for Bluebear and Peanut would be fine. I don't have the Winnie card anymore but I have added additional cards to my list.

Ok, Oh, you've added Lolly, are you willing to trade Bluebear and Lolly for Avery and Ken?

@Exwiretamer - I have a trade pending for Muffy so I may not need that card anymore. Would you trade Celia for Diana?

I have updated the list of cards that I have available for trade.
I will trade multiple cards for the WA cards I am looking for.
If I have a card your looking for but don't have any of the cards I specifically have listed, let me know which cards you have available as I may still trade for cards not on my wanted list.

Last edited:
I have updated the list of cards that I have available for trading as well as the cards I am looking for.

If you still have Kabuki I’m definitely interested in him! The only card I have on your want list is Claudia but I have tons of other cards I’m willing to trade if there is anyone else you are looking for...I know Kabuki is popular so I’m willing to trade multiple cards to make it a fair trade :)

@Reignfairy Sure, 024-Kyle for 240-Deirdre would be fine. Please send me a PM to confirm the trade.

@heatherehl - I don't have the Kabuki card anymore due to a previous trade. I am sorry about that. If there are any other cards you would be interested let me know.

@Reignfairy Sure, 024-Kyle for 240-Deirdre would be fine. Please send me a PM to confirm the trade.

@heatherehl - I don't have the Kabuki card anymore due to a previous trade. I am sorry about that. If there are any other cards you would be interested let me know.

Aw that’s okay, thanks for letting me know! I noticed you had Diana on your list...she’s another card I have been interested in! If you still have her available I’ll be happy to send you my list of cards I have to trade!

@heatherehl - I still have 089-Diana available for trading.

I have updated the list of cards I have available for trade and that I am looking for.

Last edited:
I have updated my list of available cards I have for trade. At the moment the only series 5 Welcome Amiibo card that I
am especially looking for is 23-Maggie. If you have this card for trade I would trade multiple cards for this Welcome Amiibo card.

Are there any other cards you are looking for? I am very interested in your Weber and Angus, but I don’t have any cards on your LF list!

Let me know which cards you have available for trade as I may be interested in trading for cards not currently on my wanted list.

Do you have any Welcome Amiibo cards to trade by any chance?

Last edited:
Back