Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Are you thinking of restarting and if so, will you? And if you will,
will you do a "100 Days As Mayor" challenge with me?

What is the "100 Days of Major" challenge? I could never restart my town. I have put way to much time into the town. All my items, flowers, and money. My museum and three character houses are full with sets. I am starting on my 4th character house to display more sets. I have so many special and un-orderable items. I just can't. I do wanna buy a second copy of the same though. To cycle out villagers, weed a lot, and stuff like that.

Well I'm probably gonna get another copy of the game for Christmas, but there's no way I could restart any of my existing towns. Too much effort and planning would go to waste, lol. Plus, I'm kinda sentimental about 'em. *shrug*

I restarted about a week ago, but it was an accident lol Mine is digital and I lost the SD where I had first downloaded it, I'm sure I put it in my 3ds case because it was a safe place, but it disappeared somehow. 4 years of effort gone.
I'm going to buy a physical copy someday lol

Never heard of the 100 days as a mayor challenge :eek:
Though I am going to reset my 3rd town..
Since I don?t like the town layout ;-;

Last edited:
i restarted a month ago so i think ill stick to this town for a while ^^

Restarted a week ago and am currently enjoying my new town. :D

Last edited:
Just booted up my NL game for my first-ever playthrough today, so it's not technically restarting. Still, would my save file qualify for the Hundred Days as Mayor Challenge? The game seems very open-ended, and I feel that making a long-term commitment to play might help me to experience it more thoroughly.

Not restarting! I'm still working on making my town pretty and stuff. I've been super tempted to start over and do one of those challenges from the first of January, but I know I'd end up neglecting it when school gets harder...

Just booted up my NL game for my first-ever playthrough today, so it's not technically restarting. Still, would my save file qualify for the Hundred Days as Mayor Challenge? The game seems very open-ended, and I feel that making a long-term commitment to play might help me to experience it more thoroughly.

lmk by vm if you have a Skype, Discord, or gmail (for google hangouts).

Those are the three msging things I use for stuff like this.

Back