Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
I really like the stripe series but I'm missing a couple of things. I'm also hoping to get a couple of silver axes as I'm planning on cutting some trees soon. I can pay in TBT, IGB or trade. I have a ton of stuff for the HHA Toy Store Theme Challenge and other items.

LF
Silver Axes - At Least 2 - STILL NEEDED

Please post what you have and what you're asking. Thanks!

Last edited:
You've already been such a huge help. What would you like in return for the stripe items?

Yes, please!! I have been trying to get silver axes forever! 15 TBT sounds perfect! Thank you so, so much!

Yes, please!! I have been trying to get silver axes forever! 15 TBT sounds perfect! Thank you so, so much!

of course, please VM me or PM me when you're ready to trade! c: also would it be ok for me to drop them off?

I'm normally on every morning from 9 AM to about 11 AM, EST or if you're on later in the day I can try to be on whenever is good for you. Of course it's okay for you to drop off - anything to make it easier for you. Just to let you know I have a path in front of my station so you'll have to drop the axes on the side. Thanks again!

I'm normally on every morning from 9 AM to about 11 AM, EST or if you're on later in the day I can try to be on whenever is good for you. Of course it's okay for you to drop off - anything to make it easier for you. Just to let you know I have a path in front of my station so you'll have to drop the axes on the side. Thanks again!

okay that's a little early for me since I'm in PST and I have school in the morning until the evening usually. maybe on the weekend I can try to wake up a little earlier? but please PM or like a post when you're available so I'll be notified c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back