Giveaway Eva's Cleaning Closet Giveaway (CLOSED)

VieveLefoux

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +

Hey guys! I restarted my town, so I need visitors again in order to change the appearance of my train station. I need to clean out my closets a bit, so I decided to go two birds, one stone. I'm going to open my town for half an hour at a time and leave the items I want to get rid of on the ground around my train station! Here's a couple rules:

• My friend code is 3738-0899-4649; if you don't already have me, leave your FC below and I'll add you
  • Please don't go beyond the red boundaries!
  • Take as many as you like! I just need my closets clear!
  • I'm doing this while multitasking, so if you have a question, please post it here rather than asking in-game. I will not respond to you in game.
  • Lists are constantly being updated!
  • You don't have to give anything back, but if you'd like to, please look at my needed lists here:
    Fossils || Furniture (Reg) || Music ||
    Clothes (Winter and Year Round) || Labelle
  • If you do bring something from my need lists, you can put them directly outside the red boundaries, just so they don't get mixed in.

List of Items can be found HERE

because formatting was driving me batty

Last edited:
I'll come visit! :)

My FC is on the side, and I have a customized stained glass lamp I can bring, but nothing else I have on hand.

Last edited:
Added you, opening my gates now! And don't worry, you don't have to bring anything if you don't want to. :)

It is in my pocket and I'm not using it so I may as well! XD So I'll step outside the line for a quick second to drop it off for you. :)

Sure! Added you and reopening the gate in just a second! Also that would be amazing, although you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

It's no problem, on my way. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, took monocrome shoes, cool dress and dragon jacket. I'll be right back with the songs and whatever else I can get.

Ok, I dropped off:
Festive Candle
patchwork chair
KK Milonga
KK adventure
kk. oasis
kk stroll
kk waltz
Neapolitan
kk moody
kk rally
kk jongara
kk fusion
pondering
senor kk.
and took the green polka dot shoes, and retro helmet, since I'm a sucker for green retro things..

Back