• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Santa hat avatar job is best?

Pick one.

• Total voters

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
See the poll.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And no voting for your own blimmin' hat!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thought I made the names of who voted publicly visible. Apparently not. R.I.P.

Oh did you want it to be public? I voted for the first one, if that helps. It was between that and the third. The third one clips just a little more than the first does, however, the hat itself does seem like it “fits” more imo.

But, ultimately, I chose the first.

Last one. The hair looks most natural and you can see the eyebrows. Things are a little too boxy and geometric in the first one and the hat look a little out of place.

The names are visible. Just click the number on the right of the polls (in front of the percents)

The third is the best quality but I don't like how much of it is cut off. I'd still say it's the best overall, though.

I picked the second one because the hat looks the best but overall the image could be sharper.

I picked the second one because the entire hat made it into the image. Although i liked the style of hat 1 the most fwtw...

The third, even if it's cut off I think it fits the head best and is the best quality and color.

Back