• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Bush and Tree Starts Giveaway! Large selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VieveLefoux

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +

Hey guys! I restarted my town, so I need visitors again in order to change the appearance of my train station. I need to clean out my closets a bit, so I decided to go two birds, one stone. I'm going to open my town for half an hour at a time and leave the items I want to get rid of on the ground around my train station! Here's a couple rules:

• My friend code is 3738-0899-4649; if you don't already have me, leave your FC below and I'll add you
  • Please don't go beyond the red boundaries!
  • Take as many as you like! I just need my closets clear!
  • I'm doing this while multitasking, so if you have a question, please post it here rather than asking in-game. I will not respond to you in game.
  • You don't have to give anything back, but if you'd like to, please look at my needed lists here: Furniture (Reg) Floors/Walls (Reg) Music Clothes (Fall and Year Round)

• Fertilizer (x10)

Last edited:
May I take all of them lol?

Or is that a little greedy? Heh

May I visit then?

Last edited:
Thank you so much :) I am going to love those hydrangeas!

Just opened! Have fun. :) All the paper bags have labels to show which they are (Hy, A, SO, S, C, and H)

Ah got distracted, it doesn't matter anyhow. :)

Thank you for being kind enough to giveaway your things.

Leave your gates open so I can order and bring you back furniture and carpets!

Ah got distracted, it doesn't matter anyhow. :)

Thank you for being kind enough to giveaway your things.

I'll be giving away some Gracie items here in a bit, once I figure out what all I have duplicates of, if you're interested in that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leave your gates open so I can order and bring you back furniture and carpets!

Oh wow, thank you so much!!

Be right there will all your floors and walls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more trip!

Your gates are closed, but next time you are on, I can drop off the clothes I have for you! Thanks again for the starts, sweetie!

Your gates are closed, but next time you are on, I can drop off the clothes I have for you! Thanks again for the starts, sweetie!

I'll open them again here in a second, once I set out some more things (fossils and gracie clothes, mostly)! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back