Giveaway Bush and Tree Starts Giveaway! Large selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VieveLefoux

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (35) +

Hey guys! I restarted my town, so I need visitors again in order to change the appearance of my train station. I need to clean out my closets a bit, so I decided to go two birds, one stone. I'm going to open my town for half an hour at a time and leave the items I want to get rid of on the ground around my train station! Here's a couple rules:

• My friend code is 3738-0899-4649; if you don't already have me, leave your FC below and I'll add you
  • Please don't go beyond the red boundaries!
  • Take as many as you like! I just need my closets clear!
  • I'm doing this while multitasking, so if you have a question, please post it here rather than asking in-game. I will not respond to you in game.
  • You don't have to give anything back, but if you'd like to, please look at my needed lists here: Furniture (Reg) Floors/Walls (Reg) Music Clothes (Fall and Year Round)

• Fertilizer (x10)

Last edited:
May I take all of them lol?

Or is that a little greedy? Heh

May I visit then?

Last edited:
Just opened! Have fun. :) All the paper bags have labels to show which they are (Hy, A, SO, S, C, and H)

Ah got distracted, it doesn't matter anyhow. :)

Thank you for being kind enough to giveaway your things.

Leave your gates open so I can order and bring you back furniture and carpets!

Ah got distracted, it doesn't matter anyhow. :)

Thank you for being kind enough to giveaway your things.

I'll be giving away some Gracie items here in a bit, once I figure out what all I have duplicates of, if you're interested in that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Leave your gates open so I can order and bring you back furniture and carpets!

Oh wow, thank you so much!!

Be right there will all your floors and walls.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more trip!

Your gates are closed, but next time you are on, I can drop off the clothes I have for you! Thanks again for the starts, sweetie!

Your gates are closed, but next time you are on, I can drop off the clothes I have for you! Thanks again for the starts, sweetie!

I'll open them again here in a second, once I set out some more things (fossils and gracie clothes, mostly)! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back