How does this currency system work?

CatGosCrazy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What is this currency system for? I'm new and really need help. There's "Seashells" and "Bells" and "Tickets" and other stuff. What does it all mean? Is it worth anything? Can I trade it? If I can then how? Is it worth in game bells? Is it worth real money? How do I get it? Can I buy anything? I currently have 10 seashells. Does that mean anything? Please help me on this currency system.

What does it all mean?

Bells are earned by posting in certain boards. You begin with 10 seashells and can never earn any more. Both of these currencies can be used in the shop. Tickets are an event currency currently not in use (I think).

Is it worth anything?

Seashells - Approximately 100 Bells each, but they can't be converted into Bells so take this with a grain of salt.
Bells - To some people, yeah.

Can I trade it? If I can then how?

Seashells/Tickets - No.
Bells - Yes. In the sidebar, click the number of Bells a user has and from there you can send some.

Is it worth in game bells?

Seashells/Tickets - No.
Bells - 20 million in-game Bells per 100TBT (forum Bells).

Is it worth real money?

Seashells/Tickets - No.
Bells - Potentially. Real-world trading is against the rules though and I've not known anyone to go selling TBT on eBay or anything. Between a friend or something you could totally get away with it though.

How do I get it?

See above.

Can I buy anything?

Yeah. See the shop. Both stuff such as avatar width extensions and collectables can be purchased. Up to 12 collectables (and items) show up in the sidebar beside your posts. They don't do a lot, but some people obsess over them.

I currently have 10 seashells. Does that mean anything?

Not really. It's just what you start with. See above.

Please help me on this currency system.

nah fam

Back