Do we all have the same types and quantity of fruit trees? seems like no!?

dabbler

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i see someone has mentioned being short of apples, but i have two apple trees and often not enough cherries...

what trees do you all have?

mine:

3 x Coconut
2 x Apple
2 x Peach
1 x Orange
1 x Cherry
1 x Pear

Last edited:
3 x Coconut
2 x Peach
2 x Orange
1 x Cherry
1 x Pear
1 x Apple

Today I had lots of extra cherries and so few oranges that I had to scavenge my friends' market boxes to fulfill villager requests for oranges. Usually it's just the opposite. Guess the villagers REALLY wanted citrus today.

Everyone has one tree of each fruit in the woods, and two unique trees to their game in the river zone. For myself, I have an extra Apple and an extra Orange tree.

It seems that everyone has in their areas:
2 coconut trees in Saltwater Shores
1 coconut tree at Sunburst Island
Apple, pear, peach, cherry and orange (one of each) in Breezy Hollow
Two of the Breezy Hollow trees, randomly generated at the start of the game, different for every player, at Lost Lure Creek. I, personally, have an extra cherry tree and an extra peach tree.

And I have too many peaches.

I have an extra pear and orange......my friend playing has pears and peaches...I really wish we had not duplicated on pears as the extra, but now we are too far along to reset and try for something else, oh well.

I have 2 pears, 2 apples, and 3 coconuts. Everything else I have one of. I had no idea people have different amounts of fruit trees than me! Good to know. :)

I have an extra cherry and pear tree. I wish that there were two of all the fruit trees, because I'm always low on the fruit I only have one of but have too many pears and cherries

i have extra oranges and pears. strange, i didn't think there was really a difference between games, i was wondering why some people seemed to always have peaches for sale!

Cherries and pears, my two least favorite fruits. I'm forever missing oranges and peaches, while almost no one ever asks for cherries. At least the pears are popular among my campers.

I am consistently lacking on apples and overflowing with pears. I get that they wanted to give each player a slightly more custom experience, as well as encourage market box use, but I find it pretty annoying.

I have an extra Apple and Cherry tree by my river. I feel like my villagers never want Apples or Cherries... so I list them often in my market box!

My extra trees are pears and oranges, so I'm always short on peaches cherries, and especially apples, but recently my villagers have wanted a LOT of pears and even though I have an extra tree I can't keep up and end up having to buy extras from market boxes to keep up! Kind of sucks but I guess it's better than catching super specific fish over and over again lol

I have an extra cherry and pear. Good catch!
I was always wondering why the heck people were selling apples and peaches because i rarely have enough of those!

Back