• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Yuka is mooving on the 5th December

RennyWest

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hello! I, the mayor of the wonderful town of Renny, have great news for anyone who wants to have Yuka the snooty koala (sadly, not original ) in their town.
For a chance to get this lovely villager in your town I accept bells or knights or pawns from chess set.

Well, she's one of the few villagers I started with and I didn't really try to keep any of my villagers to look the same as when I started playing. tbh this is only second villager that's moving out of my town after two years (including a year gap when I wasn't playing).
Does that give you any idea what to expect?

Well, she's one of the few villagers I started with and I didn't really try to keep any of my villagers to look the same as when I started playing. tbh this is only second villager that's moving out of my town after two years (including a year gap when I wasn't playing).
Does that give you any idea what to expect?

Id be happy to take her as well

Back