Shop Haydenv019's Image Fixer-Upper Shop!

Haydenv019

もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (37) +
That's right folks!
1512019230519.jpg
(This proves how bored I am.)

For the first time ever in the TBT forums,

I'm opening an editing shop!

So, what this basically means is that if you need an image to be edited in any way, whether it's to make your avatar blend in with your aesthetic, cut out avatar gifs (as demonstrated in my avatar) or need a quick fixer upper with your image/signature, i'm here to help!
(I am also doing Santa hat paste-ons and cut-outs of avatars)

The best part? I can do this within an hour, less if it's an easy project. Thanks to my handy dandy phone! (Also, I'm so bored, so I thought to myself that I might as well open a shop...

So. I thought about the price, and I say!

2-3 TBT for a small project
5 TBT for a large project!

I will determine if it's small or large. (Don't worry, I'm not cheap)

I am also offering discounts to first-timers or trusted customers!

(P.S. Be aware that my editing software may be limited,
so try and think about what you want to request before posting. (I don't have Photoshop sadly)

Sorry if this is going to be the most useless shop ever... ( I tried. Lol)

ALSO! You can also Visitor Message or Private Message me if you want a private request, or you can simply like this post if you have a request, so I may be notified :)

Last edited:
Thanks! (Im probably going to need it)

Bump!

Hi! I was wondering if you do work with mayors. Would you be willing to make my mayor a cut out avatar gif like your avatar? Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if you do work with mayors. Would you be willing to make my mayor a cut out avatar gif like your avatar? Thanks!

I never worked with mayors before, but I'll sure try!

Got a HD video of your mayor in idle animation? Just be warned, it won't be perfect, so I apologize if it looks a bit nutty :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, since your a new customer, and this will probably take me at LEAST 10 minutes, I'll give you a discount of 3 TBT :p

I don't have a video of my mayor as of yet since I wasn't sure if you worked on them. I can try to get one with my camera and then post it here for you. Would that be okay? 3 TBT seems too low, 5 TBT sounds much better. :D

You sure? Alright!
It's alright if you use a camera. As long as the video is still I can edit it in for you :p

Okie dokie. I'll try to get a nice still HD vid of my mayor for you. It might take me a bit to get a good one so don't think I've lost interest if I'm not back right away. And I'm sure - 5 TBT sounds perfect! Thank you!

Ok. So I didn't know if you needed a background so I just stood my mayor in my favorite spot in my town. I also wasn't sure how close the video needed to be to my mayor so I took 3 different videos. Sahara may have photo bombed one or all of them. I was too busy trying not to hit the camera to pay attention to her. If none of these work I can try again.

Video 1
https://youtu.be/nykaQ6YZPGU

Video 2
https://youtu.be/Sksn_ogqpvQ

Video 3
https://youtu.be/hXztu7vuSYE

Last edited:
I didn't realize you didn't have the avatar width extension, so I tried my hardest to resize it.

It was also impossible for me to cut out every single frame, so I ended up just putting a frame with your mayor in it.
Hope you like it! (If it's not satisfactory enough you don't have to pay for it!)

ezgif.com-crop.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hold up. Is it not working? Trying to fix it atm

Attachments

• ezgif.com-optimize (1).jpg
    ezgif.com-optimize (1).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I have enough Shells to get the Avatar Width Extension if that would help. Do I need the Avatar Animation Add On as well? I don't have enough Shells for both. (I honestly didn't know either of these existed until right now.)

Last edited:
Oh. Hmmm... Alright. I can still make an animated avatar even without the avatar animation extension ;P

- - - Post Merge - - -

ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg

Last edited:
Should I get the Avatar Extension with my Shells? I can go do it right now.

RsIrVpQ.png

Sorry for the spam,
I didn't realize It was an attachment rofl

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your totally fine. I finally got it nailed down. (Sheesh, that took forever)

Last edited:
It's so cute! I saved it as "All Files" but when I tried to use it it said it's not a valid file. My only other choice was to save it as a png. But it's not moving.

Last edited:
Fixed it! Here it goes!
kGTMYOt.png

Last edited:
Yay!! Look!! <--------- You're a genius! I've already sent the 5 TBT but since this ended up being such a bother would you like me to send 5 TBT more? Thank you so, so much!

I wouldn't mind. Anyways, your welcome! (Despite all the confusion)

Back