7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Title. I liked Minneapolis's airport a lot. Atlanta's is also cool but it's really big and crowded... What are some airports you've been to that you've liked?

The only airport I've ever actually been inside was JFK in New York. It was nice I suppose, but I also hate it because there weren't enough bathrooms and they were so far away x-x

I can't think of any airports that i'm particularly fond of. I connected through the Memphis airport once, and I still remember that the whole place smelled like barbecue, so that's one that i liked!

I found myself standing next to Malcolm McDowell on an airport shuttle in Atlanta one time, that was memorable.

I think it's cool how all the signs in the SeaTac airport are in Egnlish, Japanese, and Korean (since i'm used to seeing everything in English/Spanish).

overall though, most airports are too crowded, too difficult to drive to, and have poor layouts that make it difficult to make connecting flights...

ICN's super nice. It's so huge yet so clean and spacious that even though there are a lot of people it doesn't feel too crowded or suffocating. I've also been to LAX and NAIA but those were nothing like it.
(and to add to that some of my faves were also there during the beginning of my layover, didn't get to see them but I guess we were sort of in the same place at the same time!)

so far i really liked dallas/fort worth in Texas. i found it organized, cleaned, easy to navigate, and i liked the skylink lol.
ive been to the busiest airport in the entire world, which is in atlanta, GA and it was alright...seemed a bit outdated/old/messy though.

the absolute WORST airport imo was in san juan, puerto rico. it was SO disorganized, huge inconsistent lines full of people, and just a mess all over the place. srsly caused me anxiety just being in there.

Portland (PDX) probably!! But that might just be because of all my memories associated with it and visiting family down there, but I love it. It's big and busy but it never feels like a zoo

I can second disliking JFK, but I think EWR is worse. LAX and IAH are okay, but I think I liked NRT (Japan) the best because it was my only international.

Singapore Changi airport is super nice, especially the giant butterfly garden omg

Oh boy this is an interesting question!

Amsterdam's is huge but it feels extremely welcoming everywhere, plus it isn't too busy which is always nice as well. That's probably my favorite. Since someone else mentioned it, I went to Dallas' back when I was 7 or so and I don't remember anything about the airport itself, but I remember liking it.

For dislikes, Charles de Gaulle looks nice but it's a giant unorganized mess with long, long, looong, looooong lines. Also I wanted to charge my phone there for about an hour before our flight took off and I had to check maybe 50 outlets before finding one that actually worked lol. Frankfurt has a lot of gray and... not much else. LA's airport is weird since the international side of the airport is extremely nice and relaxing, but the domestic side looks like a dump. And since I'm on the domestic side of it a lot more... yeah, I'd rather not go there.

Someone mentioned Portland and even though I've been there quite a lot since I have family there, I only remember it for being the airport that has like 4 different Starbucks stores almost right next to each other. Nobody needs that much Starbucks.

I really liked Heathrow (London) Such a pretty airport. I like Schipol (Amsterdam) airport too. Feels like home since I’ve been there 5 times lol. I think my favorite is either St. Paul (Minneapolis) or Detroit’s. (Metropolitan)

As for my least favorite, definitely LAX. I hate that airport with a passion.

Last edited:
let's see, i've been to... a few airports. i might've been to two different ones in new york, or maybe it was chicago. both are eh cuz you gotta get on the subway/el and whatnot..
orlando airport looks basically like a mall, at least thats what it reminds me of lol.
detroit airport was really nice. had like a little express train thing that would take you to the other end of the terminal, and it was generally very bright and light-colored, so it was nicer than other airports.

I've always had fun when flying through the Vegas airport. Good restaurants and clusters of slot machines everywhere, plus colorful people and the occasional celebrity sighting.

Although it is outrageously loud so there's that.

I?ve been all over the world and I think my favourite so far would be Dubai. It is huge and has every shop you could ask for. During my few hours there I met people from all around the world. It?s not really something I?ve experienced in another airport.

How can anyone have a favorite airport? I think the whole flying experience is an unfortunate necessary evil (if you want to get to far away places) and I don't ever enjoy any of it.

Back