• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite airport?

YOW Ottawa international airport is my favourite I think. It's never as crowded as some of the bigger airports I've been in. It's also only one terminal, which is very easy to navigate. Not a ton of food places, though, but there's still an ok selection.

Singapore Changi airport is super nice, especially the giant butterfly garden omg

Changi airport is nice to explore but the butterfly garden always scared me (I have a butterfly phobia).. just the fact that there's so many butterflies near by me in an enclosed space is terrifying haha!

My favourite airport is Incheon just because I love the feeling of returning home. :'D

The only one I can remember is Melbourne because it's the closest to me. It's nice and clean, but parking signage is terrible there.

Back